ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like they are expecting a restock 5/26 of the other sizes. Not sure if that's an arbitrary number but worth mentioning.

The date is arbitrary but they will get them around that time and may get them earlier. Back in November they had 1/4 listed as a restock date for the whites but they ended up getting them in mid-late December.

The date is arbitrary but they will get them around that time and may get them earlier. Back in November they had 1/4 listed as a restock date for the whites but they ended up getting them in mid-late December.
Either way it's good news to have that date. Hopefully the creams will follow suit and will be restocked constantly like the 3M's. Wonder if any of the sports/running stores will pick up the creams.

The white UB issues are blown way out of proportion. Just clean them with a soft toothbrush and some dish soap or the shoe cleaning products you can get from FTL/FNL. Been wearing mine steadily since copping a few months ago and they are still in excellent shape. It's not that serious guys.

Repped! Saw the whites on there and scooped my 11, one of the two sizes actually available. I've only tried on a size 10 in the OGs that could have worked if I needed it to so naturally I though an extra .5 size would be good, but I'm sure an 11 will be perfect.

First pair of UBs 
smokin.gif
 Psyched

That's a huge differ compared to the pure boost 1.0 and 2.0,really liking them. Cut out the plastic and I'm sold

Sup Yall! 

I copped some NMD's and i didnt realize they fit big, I even asked on adidas chat that i wear 11.5 in UB's and a 11.5 in NMD's are perfect(according to customer service). psssh i wish i got a sz. 11, the shoes are dope but the heel tab can be annoying at times. 

Sup Yall! 

I copped some NMD's and i didnt realize they fit big, I even asked on adidas chat that i wear 11.5 in UB's and a 11.5 in NMD's are perfect(according to customer service). psssh i wish i got a sz. 11, the shoes are dope but the heel tab can be annoying at times. 
Haha - I feel you!  Luckily i copped an 11 and an 11.5 - .5 big for sure.  I am rocking the 11 and sold the 11.5.

Adidas is struggling with sizing issues...

Back
Top Bottom