ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are but I honestly don't notice a difference. I tried a mens 10 at the Adidas store and decided to take a shot w/womens 11 after striking out repeatedly. No distinct difference so far. 

Are the burgundy on the old boost sole?

Trying to work out if i cop them, the olives or try and wait for the creams to drop again.

navy are great. not sure what you can be unsure of. straight fiya.
The navy looks pretty dark in some shots. I wasn't going to bother if they were fairly similar to the blacks or OGs. I would rather grab the greys/silvers,

Here's my 2nd contribution. If you guys are interested in the White UBs, I know a store that has size 8, 9, 11, and 13. Retail + $8.00 flat rate shipping.

PM me for details. FU lurkers.

ttngu234 for President

That's what's up bro!!!

I would have had a navy pair if RRS didn't cancel my order long ago when they first had them. Had been buying my running shoes from them for years and their service on these UBs are crap. It's like a whole other company when it comes to these shoes.

3Ms from ADC 
nthat.gif

the amazing thing is almost nothing happened.

-whites (not creams) got restocked a couple places and sold out

-and a lot of posts were the attempt to form a secret society. the advantages and disadvantages. whether it promotes diversity? who should get in? how they can get in?  i don't believe it was formed tho today
lol thanks for the catchup went back and read most of it myself too...I don't have a facebook so if it ends up being created there thats an L for me.

Back
Top Bottom