ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone worked out/weight trained in both the Ultra Boosts and STs? I like wearing the UBs I own for casual wear, but I'm thinking about picking up either the gradient black or Sts from RRS with that discount to use for the gym. I'm stilling wearing the original energy boosts to the gym and I think it's time to upgrade. I'm just unsure of which would be better to work out in, especially while working out legs.
i'd only wear boosts for running, or doing curls in the squat rack. sambas or adipower for leg days.

Reactions: s_s
If they were on ADC I would've copped and shipped it to you for $120. But they're not, the Ultra Boost selection on ADC is trash right now.
Thanks for looking out. Yeah all the other colors aren't that great. I am just missing the Grey and Cream

3m came in today. Look even better in person.
Went tts with my regular size 12 and its a really snug fit. Not sure if it'll be worth keeping them. Gonna wear them around the house for a few days and see if they stretch enough. 13 would be way too long and they didn't make 12.5 in these as far as I can see

Cedar shoes trees are definitely a must for LEATHER shoes such as dress shoes. It's recommended to allow your shoe to air off a few minutes prior to putting in the shoe trees. Great thing about it is they help minimize creases, remove moisture from within the shoe, and leave a pleasant, CEDAR smell instead of your sweaty feet smell.

As for those stupid ikea shoe trees, I have no answer other than it appeases them physically.

Quit putting plastic shoe trees in your sneakers.

-----

I'll post photo(s) of the creams when they come in to tease you guys.

Went tts with my regular size 12 and its a really snug fit. Not sure if it'll be worth keeping them. Gonna wear them around the house for a few days and see if they stretch enough. 13 would be way too long and they didn't make 12.5 in these as far as I can see

Worried about this as well, even with very thin socks. I'm a 12 as well. My Whites from notre-shop arrive tomorrow. Really prefer the creams but lack of availability made me pull the trigger on whites last week as soon as I saw them available.

I just got my all whites from Sheikh and I've fell in love. Now I'm looking for the navy or the core black pair. Any leads fellas?
damn wth, I still haven't gotten shipping from Sheikh. Might give them a call tomorrow 
frown.gif

"Your order is still in the processing stage. Please allow 2 -3 business days to process your order. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with your tracking information."

Decided to pass on the burgs. Hard decision but there are some other upcoming releases I want more & I can use that dough to justify doubling up on those, or paying resale on the Futurecrafts.

Sounded like they might not have been a sure thing anyway since dude was saying on the invoice that he didn't have my size in hand & would have to get more pairs from his supplier.
more will power than me. I would have copped had that dude had my size.
Maaan you know it was a tough call haha.

Worried about this as well, even with very thin socks. I'm a 12 as well. My Whites from notre-shop arrive tomorrow. Really prefer the creams but lack of availability made me pull the trigger on whites last week as soon as I saw them available.
I threw on thin socks. It didn't help

Keep wearing them inside. This is my exact situation. I have a 12 in 3M also and was really worried about them being too tight, but after 3 wears inside they have loosened up enough to probably keep. I have a normal/ narrow foot. They did make a 12.5

Last edited:
How does RevUpSports restock white UBs like 3x a day for the past week? :nerd:

Adidas needs to send them some creams to sell for selling thousands of UBs.

Snug at the toe or snug through the midfoot? Toe is a deal breaker, but midfoot could be doable with some wear/stretch

So I got a size 10 Ultra boost before and I had to much room in the toe box (maybe 1 inch space) but the upper foot area like under the laces were really snugged and tight. I was thinking about going down to 9.5 or 9 to have less toe room (because it makes the shoes look like clown shoes) or will it be too tight at the upper area under the laces?

Back
Top Bottom