ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone give me a legit check on a pair of all white ultra boosts?
How can we do an lc without seeing them? 
nerd.gif

Definitely good (if you get in) and bad (strike out, site crashes, resellers eat, etc) for sure
Solelinks is the best when you cook and the worst when you strike out. It's a love/hate kind of thing haha.

Last edited:
Anywhere I can pick up ultra boosts for under retail? Specifically the all black or all whites.

Side note I have no deal paying full retail for a pair, just wanted to check if there's any deals on them at the moment!

Got them off eBay for $214.99 shipped from lacelocked, I assume they're the restocks because the paper inside is white and it didn't come with a hang tag, the only flaws I saw on them is the glue stains on the left shoe's cage and the weird Pattern on the boost. I'm new to NT so I'm sorry if I'm posting in a weird way or anything
Those are legit just get rid of the shoe trees.

Those are legit just get rid of the shoe trees.
do the shoes trees stretch them out or something?
Shoe trees are designed to help leather shoes & other footwear that is prone to creasing in the toebox generally hold their shape. Since this is not an issue that UBs suffer from, there is no need for shoe trees.

And yeah, you're basically stretching them out, putting unnecessary wear & tear on the shoes.

And shoe trees make the UBs look pudgy and weird in pics. I don't understand the shoe tree phenomenon at all.

I had them and actually returned them.  I cant do that tongue.  If you already like Busenitz get them.  They are pretty awesome.  No insole like the NMDs.  I .5 sized down from my UB size and it was a perfect fit.  Hope that helps.
I have a pair, I have only tried them on as I plan on selling them (too expensive to return them). I have never had any other pure boost cushioned shoes but I suppose they're comparable to others. The upper feels more sturdy and lighter in weight than I thought it would. I think it fits TTS compared to UB
Thanks for the replies. I'm on the fence--will just wait to try them on in store. Love the OG busenitz but seems a bit insane that adding a boost sole adds $100+ to the shoe

Shoe trees are designed to help leather shoes & other footwear that is prone to creasing in the toebox generally hold their shape. Since this is not an issue that UBs suffer from, there is no need for shoe trees.

And yeah, you're basically stretching them out, putting unnecessary wear & tear on the shoes.

And shoe trees make the UBs look pudgy and weird in pics. I don't understand the shoe tree phenomenon at all.
Only time i'll use shoe trees now is if the UB's are initially a bit tighter on the uppers than i'm used to. (My Silver LTDs were alot tighter than my others in the same size) Kept the show trees in for a week to aid in the initial stretch out..... Perfect fit now. Otherwise yeah...... Shoe Trees are an IG ting.

Decided to pass on the burgs. Hard decision but there are some other upcoming releases I want more & I can use that dough to justify doubling up on those, or paying resale on the Futurecrafts.

Sounded like they might not have been a sure thing anyway since dude was saying on the invoice that he didn't have my size in hand & would have to get more pairs from his supplier.

more will power than me. I would have copped had that dude had my size.

Only time i'll use shoe trees now is if the UB's are initially a bit tighter on the uppers than i'm used to. (My Silver LTDs were alot tighter than my others in the same size) Kept the show trees in for a week to aid in the initial stretch out..... Perfect fit now. Otherwise yeah...... Shoe Trees are an IG ting.
the only reason for them to be used on runners is to obsorb sweat and odor or stretch. Cedar shoe trees help demoist

Does anybody with the multi-colored "Kolor" Ultra Boost have a Product Code? Having a hard time finding it online and am trying to locate a pair. Thanks!

shoe trees are for looks, they get rid of the banana shape, also a reason why those kids do that toe push on their on foot pics

shoe trees are for looks, they get rid of the banana shape, also a reason why those kids do that toe push on their on foot pics
Never understood why kids do that, it looks so weird being flattened out like that.  That natural curve on the UB's are a beautiful aspect of the shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom