ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They hype for the white ub still hasn't died down to say the least... always sells out in all restocks.

Think im gonna get a pair of the all white UB tomorrow and maybe the black 
smile.gif

Last edited:
This thread was thirsty for whites before Adidas started restocking them everywhere. It's funny how opinions change about them once shoes aren't exclusive anymore :lol:

they were always the consolation prize for the J&D's...sigh

Seeing all the pics and shipments coming in and im still waiting on a restock for a 9.5. lol Looks so clean

Last edited:
This thread was thirsty for whites before Adidas started restocking them everywhere. It's funny how opinions change about them once shoes aren't exclusive anymore :lol:

Not me. Never really had the whites in my top 6 or 7 favorite UB.

You know, some of us don't cop shoes for hype. Crazy concept, huh?

Cant people just like a shoe without being told they fell into hype? Can;t someone not like a shoe and not be accused of falling out of the hype because a shoe was oversaturated?

I give up

Last edited:
whites >>>

something about a monochrome color does it for me on any runner. adidas shouldve made the whole upper of the creams, cream. all i see is cream + grey which is a 'meh' cw imo.

if adidas put the moonrock cw or oxford tan cw on a UB (including a colored boost midsole); game over

similar thing happened to the flyknit racer oreo v2s IIRC

Last edited:
3ms sitting anywhere for retail?

Ordered last week from Lukeslocker, and I think I got screwed because of 2 orders coming to my house. One was an order from someone I was helping overseas, they sent them to my house because Lukes doesn't ship there, second was my pair that was ordered a few days later.

My order number says shipped, and delivered today (still Monday in Cali). But his tracking number, and my tracking number are the same. Only his 10.5 was delivered.

Last edited:

Ordered last week from Lukeslocker, and I think I got screwed because of 2 orders coming to my house. One was an order from someone I was helping overseas, they sent them to my house because Lukes doesn't ship there, second was my pair that was ordered a few days later.

My order number says shipped, and delivered today (still Monday in Cali). But his tracking number, and my tracking number are the same. Only his 10.5 was delivered.
There's random restocks all the time, @s dubl. If I see/hear anything in the next 2 weeks I'll PM you.  Sz 13, right?

Last edited:
I like the whites. I will always gravitate towards darker colors just cause i've always liked blacks etc more (Same with my T-Shirts) But as long as you can just let it go that everytime you wear the whites they WILL pick up a new scuff or dirt mark then you're all good, personally i don't like them box fresh white they look better a little worn.

There's random restocks all the time, @s dubl
. If I see/hear anything in the next 2 weeks I'll PM you.  Sz 13, right?
Yeah, 13. Thanks man.

Looking at grabbing these. Does anyone know how they fit? I wear a 12 in UBs. 
I have an 11 in these and UBs. I think a 10.5 would be better in the 3/3s for me, but ADC only had whole sizes on their most recent restock. 11s are still wearable, but I think half size down would have been better for me. Also, I have narrow feet, so if you have wide feet it might be different. Someone several pages back said that he wears these in the same size as his UBs and they're perfect, so your mileage may vary.

Back
Top Bottom