ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finished dyeing the J&D's. These old shoes that have been collecting dust in my closet just became one of my favorites after blacking them out lol

And yes, these are more comfortable than regular UB's thanks to more cushioning on the sides and these leather insoles (overall the quality is much better than regular UB's). Those that own these know the difference. It ain't "just the different material on the tongue". FOH with that nonsensical talk man.
mean.gif
Sick!!!!!

Not me. Never really had the whites in my top 6 or 7 favorite UB.

You know, some of us don't cop shoes for hype. Crazy concept, huh?

Cant people just like a shoe without being told they fell into hype? Can;t someone not like a shoe and not be accused of falling out of the hype because a shoe was oversaturated?

I give up
You're one of the few.

Adidas making bank on these white releases. At least 500-600 hundred for sale on the bay and ballooning with each batch cant wait to see the reseller fire sales when the penny drops with those buying them up that no one is paying any of these inflated prices. :smile: 

If they never restock... prices will keep going up, so is the demand for these....

Last edited:
I wouldn't put too much stock in those ebay listings with multiple bids. I have no doubt shady sellers drive up bids with dummy accounts. I've been outbid on several things on ebay only to see it listed again the next day.

Last edited:
hey guys, just created an acc here haha. anyway, sorry if this question has been asked before, but anyone got tips on how to clean their J&D UB's?

I'm so confused as to how whites keep restocking and selling out. Seriously everyone in the country should have a pair by now. LOL

Back
Top Bottom