ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just copped with free shipping and no tax, too. please don't call and pokezach us. :lol:

i already have a feeling their online inventory isn't accurate. added 20 pair to cart successfully. :smh:

and they might hit us with the woopty-woop if there was a mistake on price on their part. :frown:
i would also take into consideration the fact that these are the women's version of the gradient pair. maybe OP is a girl and has smaller feet, warranting the shorter laces.

Got shipping conformation wbu?

yessss. let's eat! :pimp:

White UBs are worth retail...155 not really a lowball if someone is in desperate need of cash at the moment.
155 shipped is a lowball. I was just tryna see what I could get since I won't be wearing them for a while in this damn weather. Plus, I'd rather wait out for them creams :pimp:

just paid $150 shipped flat for mine online. brand new.

Last edited:
I copped the 3m for 160 off eBay. Don't buy into the hype on ultra boost. Look how running fashion transitioned from Flyknit racer to ultra boost within a matter of a year. Next year, everyone will say ultra boost is trash and move to skate shoes when Kanye signs with vans. Ultra boost does happen to be the comfiest shoe on the market now. But don't pay more than retail. Wait another month and you'll score a neutral color for retail.
yessss. let's eat!
pimp.gif

just paid $150 shipped flat for mine online. brand new.
Yeah dont let the overpriced glut on ebay fool you I paid $165 for a 10.5 white a few days ago

Last edited:
Mystery greys looking great.  I already have the core blacks... not sure if I could pull the trigger on another dark pair

Idk the sales rep told me they're a primeknit? It feels very soft, but I don't believe its wool.. They're very stretchy as well. 
If I'm not mistaken, wool is still "primeknit," just made of wool. I could also be a complete idiot, though.

Those Mystery Grays look great on feet especially. They're growing on me.

Wish I would have known about those Mystery Greys before getting the SNS, would have just passed on those completely.

Finally saw the Silver LTDs in person in Footlocker at Times Square. Glad I chose wools over them some months ago.

Back
Top Bottom