ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
adidas moving units
devil.gif

This man knows. Plus that ketchup ... there's something special in that stuff, especially the spicy. When I head East back to Tejas, other than gas, Whataburger is the first stop.

In and Out is ok. Not big on their fries and would rather have mayo than their spread. 5 Guys burgers are good, too, but not overly fond of their fries even though they give you a sack full.
Yep!  I don't know what they put in their ketchup (regular and spicy) but my goodness it's addicting. 
I think it's equal parts love and nectar of the Gods, with a sprinkle of crack/meth. Ironically, I don't use ketchup much; however, when I come home to Houston, I make it a point to stop at HEB and grab their ketchup to bring back to San Diego with me - copped 3 bottles last time lol. I don't think there's anything I don't like on Whataburger's menu. But those burgers, fries, and ketchup are something special ... heaven.

If you're in the Clear Lake area, try Main St Bistro in League City. They're really good. IMO better than Tookies; I think they're overrated

As a side note, still need size 10:

Burgs
nerd.gif

Maybe Olives

Creams

Mystery Greys

Last edited:
Really would like to see where UBs stand on a list of most sold units of a sneaker model within a year span or so.

Ebay is your only option now in a 10.5, late Dec - Early Jan they could be found pretty easily for under retail but retailer stock has dried up so you'll struggle to find anything over a size 7. Theres only a handful on Ebay so if you find one in a 10.5 its worth whatever is listed as I doubt you'll find more than one of two up in your size at a time. I wouldn't pay over retail for them but its your call depends how badly you want them.
I found a pair locally but dude wants $280 cash ;(

I want em but dont know if i can swinf myself into paying that lmfao

I found a pair locally but dude wants $280 cash ;(

I want em but dont know if i can swinf myself into paying that lmfao
The are an ok gym cw save your cash. If it makes you feel any better you could have had solar reds and wool greys and twenty bucks cash for that this morning, I know what i'd take ...

The are an ok gym cw save your cash. If it makes you feel any better you could have had solar reds and wool greys and twenty bucks cash for that this morning, I know what i'd take ...
Man, I already have silver LTD's that I landed for free lol...

So this has honestly been a grail of mine.

But it's one of those "They're in front of you and you freeze up" you know

Which NT fam needs to eat *correction* core blacks - 7.5-14 run? NT denim pics unlocks secret door. PM me before s******ks exposes it to the masses.

So I thought I was seeing things. The 3Ms were on ruvilla, I ordered it and copied the link. Pasted it to a new window and came up as core blacks. Called them to cancel and confirm they are just the core blacks and not 3Ms. Felicia said they are the 3Ms, double checked and said it again 'they are 3Ms'. I told her I'd keep it then and said bye Felicia.

Must have been a hole they corrected immediately... I'll see when the shoes come in.

Last edited:
So I thought I was seeing things. The 3Ms were on ruvilla, I ordered it and copied the link. Pasted it to a new window and came up as core blacks. Called them to cancel and confirm they are just the core blacks and not 3Ms. Felicia said they are the 3Ms, double checked and said it again 'they are 3Ms'. I told her I'd keep it then and said bye Felicia.

Must have been a hole they corrected immediately... I'll see when the shoes come in.
bye felicia 
roll.gif

I'm throwing in the towel...looking for SNS in 10.5....anyone here selling theres or know where I can get one for resale(not more than $300)??

unreal.....woke up to an email from RRS saying my order was cancelled cuz they didnt get verification from my credit card company :frown: :frown: had a 10 all ready to go.....man it def sucks to be a canadian right now lmao

Back
Top Bottom