ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on there must be one online retailer with the MGs that ship internationally... :/

Got em! And I ain't **** myself
laugh.gif
Congrats on both!

Come on there must be one online retailer with the MGs that ship internationally... :/
Packer shoes ship internationally (France), ordered a pair on Friday waiting for shipping confirmations, anyone got an idea what custom fees will be like was 225$ shipped

The whites look better with the black sole to me. All white was just overkill.
I really like the J&Ds and those unreleased samples, was actually pretty close to making a deal w/ Pakho but decided to hold off. Got too much other stuff I want to buy.

Packer shoes ship internationally (France), ordered a pair on Friday waiting for shipping confirmations, anyone got an idea what custom fees will be like was 225$ shipped
Shipping isn't usually factored into the price for customs.

Otherwise I'm not sure what the French customs fees are like. But for US, a $220 pair of shoes was about $35 cusoms fee for me. I also got a pair for $240 and got hit w/ a $50 fee. Both FedEx.

Proper has around 50 people in line for the SNS, I'm sure they don't have nearly that many pairs either. So that's done basically lol

Never thought I'd see the day where dudes are camping overnight for UBs

Thank all those top sneaker of 2015 lists. We not even abiding by typical runner rules of letting GRs hit discount and only paying full price for collabs. It's gonna be a rough 2016 for those trying to cop UB.

BTW, if anyone needs a 9.5 in 3Ms, let me know & I can point you to them.

Thank all those top sneaker of 2015 lists. We not even abiding by typical runner rules of letting GRs hit discount and only paying full price for collabs. It's gonna be a rough 2016 for those trying to cop UB.

BTW, if anyone needs a 9.5 in 3Ms, let me know & I can point you to them.

Yes please

Back
Top Bottom