ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

that dial spam-a-thon 
laugh.gif
Did you know this struggle doe??? 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

This is why I'm glad I threw in 60 bucks resale for creams. I missed the restock at private because I was at work. They had my size too. Would've been nice to double up.

an adidas run base by me had creams when i walked in today. they got them a few days ago and only had a couple sizes left. 

wondering if more adidas stores will be getting them.

Agree, and also, this picture makes me realize how much the Yeezy's are just hype. Boosts look so much better.

Hmm. That's preferance. I think yeezy boost look better depending on what you're wearing . But display wise I agree

Hmm. That's preferance. I think yeezy boost look better depending on what you're wearing . But display wise I agree

Its definitely a personal thing. Yeezys look like cheap trash to me.......But I'm sure there will be a few people to disagree with that statment [emoji]128514[/emoji]

an adidas run base by me had creams when i walked in today. they got them a few days ago and only had a couple sizes left. 

wondering if more adidas stores will be getting them.
you made my day today sir. i called in and copped a 11.5 rather light might i add. they have a size 13 available if anyone is interested.

Hoping for some restocks in the next few hours. I'm off work and I'm not watching that game [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Impossible to get any UB's unless your about that resell life. Welp I'm jus gonna start purchasing Sketchers with the Memory Foam in em, they are pretty close to the comfort of UB's! Screw this HYPE!

#TROLLOLOLOLOLOL

Back
Top Bottom