ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everything i copped in the last month or so. I must have been drunk last night cuz i didnt realize i did so much damage to my white ubs last night. Hopefully this wash gets most of them out
Damn dude. You splashed hard this past month. How many of those were had at retail?

Damn dude. You splashed hard this past month. How many of those were had at retail?
All retail except those yellow nmds which i got for $280 from a desperate seller on craigs. That extra $100 over retail i had to pay is a just a reminder to not be hungover on saturdays and sleep through releases lol.

All retail except those yellow nmds which i got for $280 from a desperate seller on craigs. That extra $100 over retail i had to pay is a just a reminder to not be hungover on saturdays and sleep through releases lol.
Lol, this. Don't get too dumb or have a "guest" stay over the night before - always decreases the chance of copping or attempting to.

The women's Wood Wood sized to my other men's ultra boost fit roomier and the men's Wood Wood fit really tight.

Hunt is finally over. Came today! Ebay pickup from seller for $270 shipped. Seller has 2 size 8s left. Pm if you are that size, so I can give you the sellers name.
Ugh need these, burgs, olives and sns

Last edited:
I am so extremely close to pay 360$ for the Creams shipped from the US to Sweden. I'm just debating if they're worth it. The highest amount I've payed in resell was 450$ for the NMD Key Citys but those were definitely worth every penny. Please talk me out of this haha!

For me no shoe is worth paying over retail. I personally feel like I'm getting taken advantage of to pay more than the retail price. But that s just my mindset. It's just a shoe and there will be another one soon that I'll want and won't care I didn't get the last one. I know a lot of people feel different so only you can answer the question if a certain shoe is worth a certain price. #firstworldstruggles

Hi guys, looking for a white womans ultra boost in size EU37.5 for a friend of mine, anyone knows which online store still carries it?

All gone i think, there was a moment in time when they restocked frequently but I think thats all over
Not as frequently as the "whites" back in Jan-early Feb. The 3M restocks in the past couple months have been spotty and barely a full size run it seems.

Back
Top Bottom