ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's hope so man!  Still need my backup pair so I can beat the ones I currently have. 
Yeah I'd like to get another 9.5 so I can keep my 10 strictly for winter(thicker socks) and break out my current 9.5s without any worries this summer. But as I already have a couple pairs, I'm not gonna stress about it too much, especially when I have my eye on HS UBs & camo NMDs this weekend not to mention the Rainbox LTDs dropping any day now and triple black UBs quickly approaching.

who reported my Source Code access tips
mad.gif

Yeah I'd like to get another 9.5 so I can keep my 10 strictly for winter(thicker socks) and break out my current 9.5s without any worries this summer. But as I already have a couple pairs, I'm not gonna stress about it too much, especially when I have my eye on HS UBs & camo NMDs this weekend not to mention the Rainbox LTDs dropping any day now and triple black UBs quickly approaching.
I just need 1 more man.  The CW is just way too clean to not have two.  It's currently my go-to boost.  I'm all in on the HS as well.  I've seen quite a few pics and now I see the lavender coming thru in the grey.  Very subtle touch. 

I just need 1 more man.  The CW is just way too clean to not have two.  It's currently my go-to boost.  I'm all in on the HS as well.  I've seen quite a few pics and now I see the lavender coming thru in the grey.  Very subtle touch. 
Haha, I still can't see any lavender in there, aside from the pics where they've obviously just cast a purple light on them, BUT, while I definitely don't think it's one of the better collabs, it's basically a luxe version of the wool greys, and I like the wool greys so I'm hoping to grab a pair. Won't be too broken up about it if I strike out.

Gonna need a pair of the white came NMDs though for sure.

Haha, I still can't see any lavender in there, aside from the pics where they've obviously just cast a purple light on them, BUT, while I definitely don't think it's one of the better collabs, it's basically a luxe version of the wool greys, and I like the wool greys so I'm hoping to grab a pair. Won't be too broken up about it if I strike out.

I dont have any of the grey boosts, so it would be sweet to score it.

Very faint

So u think the HS will fit similar to Creams moreso than 3ms?

Sorry in advance for the story/rant. Just felt like sharing my Ultra Boost experiences today. Feel free to skip.

I hit Aventura Mall in Miami for a HS UB raffle at Uptown. I've ranted about these dudes before. Every Yeezy release is some sketchy email thing that no one has ever won and they're pretty well known around here for backdooring everything. Whatever. Figured I'd enter the raffle then grab lunch with a buddy who lives in the area. I go in and ask the one employee I recognized if I could enter the raffle and he allegedly had no idea what I was talking about and asked if the whites were restocking, which was odd seeing that there were only 3 employees there and they had two raffle boxes behind the register. They posted on IG days ago that the raffle was today for HS. Anyway, he asked a female employee about UB raffle and she was unsure. Then they turn their backs and start whispering to each other, which was SKETCHY AS FUHHH, I was ready to just dip then and there. The girl takes me to the register and has no idea how to fill out the raffle ticket. I gave her my ID and she wrote down my entire address. Then she asked for my number and said okay. I asked about a size and she was like oh, I don't know. Then the male employee comes back and asks what sizes I would want. Like a first and second option. The whole thing was odd and confusing so I said 9.5 or 9 and bounced. Definitely felt like a waste of time but whatever.

Then I thought about peeking in the Champs for remaining Creams since I was already there. I walked to the back where the adidas section was and no creams. They had Navys out. The display was an 8.5 so figure they had a decent size run left. As I'm leaving, I glance at the display rack at the front of the store and... CREAM! Totally walked past it on the way in. Also had white mesh NMD. The display was a 10 so I grabbed it and asked an employee what sizes were left and he said just the 10. A girl rang me up and I gave her my number for Champs membership. When she put it in another girl at the register shouted "NO YOU CAN'T BUY THOSE WITH THE MEMBERSHIP. IT'S ONE PER PERSON!" I told her I hadn't bought anything from this store before and she asked if I bought ultra boosts at another Champs. I said yeah, thinking it wouldn't matter, and when she questioned me if they were Creams I just lied and said no, they were the black ones and she said oh okay then nevermind. I was super nervous, because she seemed adamant about "one per person" even though I hadn't bought them from that store before. Anyway, I was able to buy them and use a $10 coupon Champs emailed me today.

This week has been strange and awesome. 3 pairs of Creams (one was for a buddy) and copped a More Uptempo (all time fav sneaker) from EB today. If I close out the week with HS UBs I'm gonna start playing the lotto. I apologize for the rant, just got back home and felt like sharing. Haven't caught up with the thread, but hope some more places restocked and that some of ya'll ate.

TL;DR: Entered a sketchy instore raffle in Miami for HS UBs, probably just a waste of my time. Then caught the last pair of Creams at Champs. Third pair in as many days, but I'm still hungryyyy.

So u think the HS will fit similar to Creams moreso than 3ms?
That's probably how I'm gonna size em, I think I'm gonna go TTS for most UBs moving forward. Can always take the insole out if I end up being wrong. But I'm assuming they'll fit like the SNS which feel pretty similar to Chalks to me.

ONE PER PERSON in life, across all the universe. If you are caught with more than one Champs purchased pair of Chalks you will be executed on the spot.

My 10 creams fit okay but they're on ice until ADC stocks them and I can compare a 10.5 in person. Thinking I'm going to stick to 10.5s regardless of CW. My TTS is 10.

Olives are nooooice....I never see burgundies though......one of the best UB colorway a in my opinion

Olives are nooooice....I never see burgundies though......one of the best UB colorway a in my opinion
I might have another 8 Olive coming in... looking for a Burg 
nerd.gif

I wish I bought out Pahko. He was/is that Asia plug. 
I slept on these...remember when resale was in the 2's...when did they get so expensive?
no idea, I saw a pair go for almost 500 on Goat. Then again, Creams were going to hit that price until this crazy restock. 

Back
Top Bottom