ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
11 please. Got my gf the OG black/purple for anniversary and she loves it. Rocking it already.

Last edited:
IF THIS ISN'T ALLOWED PLEASE DELETE.

Unfortunately I can't post in the Classifieds because I don't have 300 posts yet.I thought I read somewhere that said we can sell as long as it's for retail+fees so I'm just going to go ahead. I
If it wasn't for NT I wouldn't have gotten any creams last week so I have decided to give 1 pair away for what I paid + fees. $180+NYS Tax($195.98)+shipping varies+paypal fees. I also accept Chase QP/Venmo/Squarecash. 

I have size8/9/10/11 available. Please pm me with your size. Do not pm me if you want to double up or resell. I know I won't be able to tell who will want to resell or not but I hope you can pass up on this one.This is a random drawing so dont pm me with an offer to buy.

I will stop taking pms at 6M EST.

goodluck all

Last edited:

Wow $200 is a steal for sure. These look good man. I paid $210 for a slightly more used pair than yours. I beat mine to death already though. 
He said they're not used! Thats why I thought they were fake lol. I can't wait for them to get here. Retro Boost gotta be one of my favorite Y3 silhouettes. 

I know everyones talking about ZG Knits, but these deserve some hype too 
eek.gif

word is the all black ub is gonna be an inline gr just like the all whites.....and we all know how that went!

just wait it out and dont feed resellers for crazy prices.....

Please do not comment if you already have one or plan to resell, this is only for people who want to wear and have failed to cop at retail. Do not pm me either.
I have a few random sizes left. Will give one pair away for retail+ fees.

Quote my previous reply. I will stop taking names at 8pm EST.

Size 8.5 or 9. No creams over here and I passed out all my matches coupon codes

Back
Top Bottom