ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Do these stores really not know what they are going to get and when they are getting shipments? I just find that really hard to believe. So shoes just randomly show up and they put them on the floor?
Stores do not decide what shoes they want in inventory, corporate does. So if you never seen popular shoes at a particular local Foot store, they're most likely not gonna get them.

Stores do not decide what shoes they want in inventory, corporate does. So if you never seen popular shoes at a particular local Foot store, they're most likely not gonna get them.
It surprises me how many stores don't even carry Ultra Boost though. 

It surprises me how many stores don't even carry Ultra Boost though. 
It's because they haven't reached Roshe level yet. Once the market is saturated with UBs, hopefully that day comes soon, more stores should have them. They save hype shoes and high priced shoes at their premier stores which sucks in the Bay Area's case since workers at both locations are scum (not all but a good amount).

Pretty sure that Champs disconnected their phone. It has been busy since Friday. Can you check to see if they got 12? I dont wanna drive from San Mateo and pay toll for no reason

They didn't have any creams; I just left.

I didn't even expect Bay Fair to have them, kinda weird imo, seeing that they never get anything lmao

Thanks and repped, saved me a trip. I've resigned to my fate and will no longer chase creams unless they drop on ADC. They have broken me :x

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been discussed, but has anyone actually worn fake UB's? How bad/good is the 'boost' from a feel perspective? I'm imagining very bad? (Note: I'm not thinking of buying fakes, just curious). 

Not sure if this has been discussed, but has anyone actually worn fake UB's? How bad/good is the 'boost' from a feel perspective? I'm imagining very bad? (Note: I'm not thinking of buying fakes, just curious). 
I tried a pair on back last summer when someone tried to scam me on eBay (well they did scam me but I got my money back).

They feel terrible, "boost" midsole is super stiff and uncomfortable, fake PK upper has a super crusty feel & not really stretchy the way the real stuff is.

Don't own one but I heard the boost responsiveness is not there. I don't get why someone would buy fake UB. Id rather buy cheaper shoes with boost tech rather than buying fake UBs because its "hype".

Back
Top Bottom