ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I the only one that prefers the white UB's with the black sole over the triple white? Its a nice subtle touch IMO without disturbing an "all white" shoe.
Nope. Same boat. Plus, not a fan of white bottoms turning brown on all white shoes. Wouldn't mind seeing a gum bottom on them though.

No problem bro! Thank you for the 11.5!
Can't wait to rock the hell out of these

Now all we need to do is UNDS these with beer! Lol
I need to read NikeTalk's rules. i needed that trade!!!
devil.gif

There's a size 8 cream on goat app for $225. Other sizes hovering between $230-250 Resell is almost dead.

Not presuming anything, however, isn't it a multi-step checkout/offer process?  You don't necessarily 'accidentally' hit a single BIN button, right?  I'd only assume it's to filter out impulse/non-serious buyers.  Not to mention we're talking about a (currently) buyer's market-level Cream, vs a PB. 

I thought I was buying MR's. :lol:

So I guess HOH VF just got their pairs in. Congrats to those who copped. Wish I could have stayed longer SMH

Should of went . Not really lol. Congrats those that got them and intend to wear. The overall UB hype made me not care about these long time ago. Just checked in to see what's good with the Bay FTLs since I saw it on my IG feed. All black UB might reel me in that's if they don't make them limited and ****.

Did they have FSR? What time are they releasing? Is there a line?
Just walked into HOH Serramonte. They say they don't have Creams despite the Launch Locator.

Not saying they had them today, but that store is shadyAF. They backdoor pairs for their homies.

When I came in for the navy's I also asked for the white NMDs. Said they were out. As I was paying for my UB, a guy comes in and one of the employees gives him the same NMDs I asked for

So first they tell you they don't carry UBs then they get their shipment? Do you know if they're sold out?

Yea. There was 5 of us standing outside when dude told us they never carried ultra boost. Im guessing they got their shipment in sometime around 11 cause thats when my boy hit me. Last time I called they had an 11 and 7 left

Not saying they had them today, but that store is shadyAF. They backdoor pairs for their homies.

When I came in for the navy's I also asked for the white NMDs. Said they were out. As I was paying for my UB, a guy comes in and one of the employees gives him the same NMDs I asked for
You were better off not buying.

They did you a favor lol

Westfield ftl 9 9.5 10 gone, people still lined up. Champs said not today. If you're not here consider it cooked
Ah man, thanks for the heads up. Was gonna take a extended lunch today, but that doesn't sound like it's gonna happen anymore. How can I compete with folks who are able to line up day after day during the afternoons -_-

Also my Whites finally came in from the ADC restock
nthat.gif
 and has a production date of 3/16. If the production date on the recent Creams are 1/16, I don't know why they aren't up on ADC yet.... I'm starting to lose hope for copping a pair of Creams at retail...

side note: Those non-continental soles are squeeky as ****!! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Damn, 3/16 production date...  So it looks like they will continue making it til the actual drop of the new triple whites...  

Back
Top Bottom