ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

it's just knitted differently in certain areas to make it tighter, don't think they were shaving materials off. Correct me if I'm wrong
That's exactly what they did, they redesigned the pattern to supposedly be more ideal for running. Definitely doesn't shave any material away and wouldn't be any cheaper to produce. If anything it seems like it'd be more expensive.

good stuff man! did you make it out to blends for the chalks?
Nah...  I was at work...  LOL  Im meeting a fellow NTer tomorrow for the size swap up in Carlsbad tho...  He's from OC so thats our almost halfway...  lol

Nah...  I was at work...  LOL  Im meeting a fellow NTer tomorrow for the size swap up in Carlsbad tho...  He's from OC so thats our almost halfway...  lol
nice! yeah I was at work too. blends probably had people parking illegally in dt haha.

I lucked out on the Triple White release yesterday. You think it's possible to find a size 5 for under $200?

Last edited:
As gorgeous as the Creams are, I thought that those would take the top UB spot for me, but that top spot belongs to the Mystery Grey 
nthat.gif

Top 3 in my opinion: 

1. Mystery Grey

2. Creams

3. OG Whites

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom