ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what are the non-wool UB's ??
The majority of UBs aren't wool. Most use a nylon material for the Primeknit whereas a few pairs also use some wool material for the PK.

These are most of the colorways that use wool PK (might be forgetting one or two)

Chalks

Wool Grey

Wool Core Black

Black J&D

Olive

Burgundy

Solebox

Last edited:
Does anyone have 350's in this thread, to compare to their UB sizing?  I know its probably been gone over a ton of times, but I can't seem to come to a conclusion on what size I would need for UB's. 

Does this sound accurate: 

8.5 in 350s = 9 in Creams / Wool Grey = 9.5 in every other UB color?

Does anyone have 350's in this thread, to compare to their UB sizing?  I know its probably been gone over a ton of times, but I can't seem to come to a conclusion on what size I would need for UB's. 

I wear size 8 in ultra boost and my 350s are a size 7.

These are uncaged creams.  Some silly person trying to sell them on the Bay for $650. Says the cage was "professionally" removed. 
laugh.gif
Are all these un-cagings and rope laces some sad attempt to make them look like yeezy boosts or something?? 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:

Close to what's been said.

12 in 350 PB, 12.5 in Grey Wool, 13 in 3M. 

Size 12 White 1.0 UB were too snug.

Wondering if 13 in Chalks will be too big for me.

Last edited:
The majority of UBs aren't wool. Most use a nylon material for the Primeknit whereas a few pairs also use some wool material for the PK.

These are most of the colorways that use wool PK (might be forgetting one or two)

Chalks
Wool Grey
Wool Core Black
Black J&D
Olive
Burgundy
Solebox

so do the non wool ones fit tighter? or are the wool ones tighter?

sorry guys.. i only have the creams and spending $200 on shoes, i wanna know!!

I'm gonna be there at the end of June and was planning to wear creams for the trip.
Awesome! My favorite place in the world (so far..). It's amazing. Hit me up if you wanna discuss. As you can see in that pic, UB's weren't the best bet if you are planning to do some of the hike - mine got real dusty. Other than that, I walked miles around Italy and the UB's saved me. 

I have creams and OG whites, both in 10.5. The whites are noticeably more snug, but not enough to warrant a .5 size up. YMMV though. 

Size 12 in virtually everything.

Sized down to 11.5 in one of my pairs of Yeezys and was fine.
Size 12 White 1.0s felt great.
Creams were slightly bigger than the whites. But wouldn't size down IMO. Probably could if I stretched them out a bit.

Close to what's been said.

12 in 350 PB, 12.5 in Grey Wool, 13 in 3M. 

Size 12 White 1.0 UB were too snug.

Wondering if 13 in Chalks will be too big for me.
I'm pretty much the same size. I have both 12 and 13 in Creams. 12 are tight, doable without soles, but since I have wide feet, you can see it on the sides. 13 is great, a bit too long probably, but comfortable. I would love a 12.5 though considering the shape is slightly narrower than 13. Also, if you look side by side at the 12 and 13, the 12 has a sleeker look.

I'm a 9.5 in pretty much all UBs (10 still works but 9.5 is ideal), 9 in PK NMDs (& Solebox UBs) and I prefer the fit of the 8.5 350 as opposed to the 9.

I'm an 11 in OG whites, 10.5 cream, 10.5 core black 2.0

Have heard the OG whites fit snug. This probably explains my sizing.

whats the best way to clean the All white 1.0s? I have a smudge on the front left of the knit pattern, right to the left of the toe box...what can I use?

Triple Whites Order

4/29/16 - Shipment Information sent to Fedex.

05/03/16 (Today) - Picked up by Fedex.

2-3 Day Shipping? Thumbs up Fedex! 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I'm a 9.5 in pretty much all UBs (10 still works but 9.5 is ideal), 9 in PK NMDs (& Solebox UBs) and I prefer the fit of the 8.5 350 as opposed to the 9.
Fulls size down for the 350 gives you a snug fit or nah?

IF (and thats a big if) I decide to pay resell for PBs, I want to make sure I get the right size...  LOL  Im thinking .5 size down from my TTS 10...  All my UBs are 10...

Back
Top Bottom