ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2031896

I'm guessing it's just the same guy making new accounts, here is the first listing i saw. It looks like this user removed it already. 

Damn man, I just BOUGHT these CREAMS/CHALKS from a listing with the same photos as these about 19 hours oFF GRAILED. They looked legit it was a size 10 for $210 plus shipping, it was a great deal for chalks so i couldnt resist.

Hope i didnt get scammed, ill let you boys know if it was a STEAL

Finally caved and bought my first pair of UB's ever. Hopefully they're as comfy as ppl say
you're good fam.

my girl is loyal to the swoosh but i finally bought her some ultraboosts and she can't stop wearing them.

she just bought some pureboosts and now she wants the primeknit nmds haha

Just scrolling through and read that a method to clean cream UB was to put them in the washing machine.. Can anyone back that up? Has anyone tried throwing primeknit UBs in the wash?

you're good fam.

my girl is loyal to the swoosh but i finally bought her some ultraboosts and she can't stop wearing them.
she just bought some pureboosts and now she wants the primeknit nmds haha

I was the same way lol I worked at a Nike store for 2 years so I was all about the brand. But ever since I got a new job I've been exploring different brands, I've even been buying NB's and even some asics.

Just scrolling through and read that a method to clean cream UB was to put them in the washing machine.. Can anyone back that up? Has anyone tried throwing primeknit UBs in the wash?

They're not posting it in here just to post it. A lot of people in this thread have done it.

eh i'm kind of feeling these more.
Cool bro, really cool 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom