ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First time trying UBs with no insole. Definitely roomier but I feel like it lost a tad of the "bounce"

Also yes winnsports sells fakes dont buy vacate the seller............

now I wont have to fight you fellas to get my size when new stuff drops :lol:

Last edited:
Tell me why I just cant win on these OG Whites from Rev Up? I talk to CS who was very helpful in trying to replace my defective pair. They say they still had a 10 left for specific reasons like this and offered to send it to me and I would just ship back the first pair. Feeling lucky as hell, I package up my first pair and ship it out. Knowing my actual luck, I ask them to inspect the replacement pair before they even bother to ship out. They do, and this is a picture I got via email... a stained pinky toe area haha 

Of course, at this point it was their last 10. So I asked for a refund. Cant blame them though. Bad QC i guess, or maybe I'm picky. At least they tried and I can appreciate that much. But I have a report regarding some upcoming boosts that I'm going to share at the appropriate time haha I gotta eat first haha jk Dont pay resale for these within the next month.

Still a little confused on which is the OG white UB.

I bought a pair from lady's foot locker, its the white with the black sole however the inner - stitching is more of a yellow/cream color, S77513.

Ive seen black soled pairs which were completely white. Which pair do I have?

@zztops  don't blame you. i too would want to get a clean pair for the $180 getting dropped on those.
Thanks for confirming I'm not completely crazy. haha Im just gonna buy 4 pairs on the next restock to have a better chance at a solid pair haha.. PLus, did anyone else notice on their 3/16 production date whites that there are like pen/pencil marks where the front of the cage is stitched to the upper?

I dont get the "Reverse" part, they look the same just the toe cap 3M is more pronounced, which looks alot better to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom