ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

haha didn't see this post but just said the same thing basically
Just reminiscing ha. Those who knew, knew. 
glasses.gif

Or at least found this thread before the hype lol.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for those selling on GOAT. They just changed their pricing and are going to be the same as selling on eBay.

=====

If you are receiving this email, you will continue to enjoy FREE ACH direct deposits for the next 12 months. After June 1, 2017, there will be a 2.9% cash out fee for ACH. All new sellers who have requested to sell after June 1, 2016 will be charged a 2.9% cash out fee.

=====

So basically if you're already an approved seller, you will be charged 9.5% commission on sales until July 2017. At which point you will be charged 12.4%.

Last edited:
Scored a triple white & core black for retail, but I think I made a mistake in buying them TTS as most seems to recommend sizing up half. We shall see when they arrive, but fingers crossed!

Last edited:

Scored a triple white & core black for retail, but I think I made a mistake in buying them TTS as most seems to recommend sizing up half. We shall see when they arrive, but fingers crossed!
take the insoles out...still just as comfortable imo

Got it.  I may return black Y3 ZG Knits and get High Snobs....  anyone have on foot pics with black laces?

I would trade my black ZG's instantly for HS, If only I could find someone who would.

There's been a few posted recently with black laces in the gallery.

Last edited:
Got my CB1.0s in from winnsport today. Great pickup - much better looking and better fit than the CB2.0s. Looks like the 2.0s will be my gym shoe now.

Got my CB1.0s in from winnsport today. Great pickup - much better looking and better fit than the CB2.0s. Looks like the 2.0s will be my gym shoe now.
I have both as well just got the 2.0 might have to start beating those up instead of my 1.0

Back
Top Bottom