ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah, Im not even 100% on triple black...  I might go for the uncage solar tho if they release later this year...

I want those uncage solars...  Perfect bday gift next month 
laugh.gif

Last question....why are folks talking about the red uncaged UBs NOW????

One whisper that they had lower quantity than the other colors got people having buyer's remorse.
mean.gif
For the record, I have been wanting the Solars out of all the uncage 
laugh.gif

Moving forward can we use this abbreviation?

UB = Ultra Boost

UBU = Ultra Boost Uncaged

UBUU = Ultra Boost Uncaged Unofficial(DIY of the UB)

Sorry meant uncaged. Confused why they are waiting even if it is a LTD release.
Cause when have they ever just dropped every colorway of a shoe at once? They stagger releases.

Regular UBs dropped first w/ the OG colorway and the og whites & core blacks didn't drop till a month or so afterward.

Last edited:

For the record, I have been wanting the Solars out of all the uncage 
laugh.gif
Solars are my fav CW in any of the boost minus the solar 2.0s.

Was going for those but didn't want to announce it in this thread for the sake of having a better opportunity to cop.

Solars are my fav CW in any of the boost minus the solar 2.0s.

Was going for those but didn't want to announce it in this thread for the sake of having a better opportunity to cop.
I did like the solar and was gonna go for just the black since it will be easier to match it with my clothes...  Then I realized my clothes are majority black or red 
laugh.gif

Cause when have they ever just dropped every colorway of a shoe at once? They stagger releases.

Regular UBs dropped first w/ the OG colorway and the og whites & core blacks didn't drop till a month or so afterward.
And most boost releases have been trash with "release dates".

I know this probably sounds crazy, for the people who got them, based on fit alone, would you guys recommend actually running in the uncaged? Because I put some mileage in on the og bus and it's the best runner I've probably ran in to date. The uncaged seems like it'd be a bit loose, but it also seems like it could be even better for running.

Back
Top Bottom