ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OG Olive Camo & Black Reveals are still 2 of my favs.
Avy Sized

Last edited:
So glad I think the uncaged UBs are horrendous so I don't even have to spend time looking for them. Gross shoe imo.

post your OG pure boost releases to prove your OGness and that you have been a true original Boost gangster since day one. 

roll.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:

never ordered from rrs before this, where can you find order status? i have the order number they provided but dont see any part of the site you can input it 
I just went under your account tab and on the right there is an order status link 

Any difference between the Men and Women Black and Grey Uncaged UBs other than sizing?  Are the colorways exactly the same?  I know there's a definite difference in the red and pink versions but I wasn't sure about the black and grey.  TIA! 

Any difference between the Men and Women Black and Grey Uncaged UBs other than sizing?  Are the colorways exactly the same?  I know there's a definite difference in the red and pink versions but I wasn't sure about the black and grey.  TIA! 
No difference, they're identical 

They're the same.

Can someone give me directions on how to re factory lace ultra boost or link me to a video showing how

Back
Top Bottom