ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My man is scary. Everytime he speaks, i feel like I know nothing about UB's.
I thought I was the only one... 
roll.gif

Saw this pic on reddit.  Guy said he used "Crep Cure" to clean.  Not sure if it would remove the yellowing on the boosts, but did a pretty good job cleaning them up.  Maybe all cleaners are this good, though

Saw this pic on reddit.  Guy said he used "Crep Cure" to clean.  Not sure if it would remove the yellowing on the boosts, but did a pretty good job cleaning them up.  Maybe all cleaners are this good, though
Soft bristle tooth brush with water and a few drops of liquid detergent does this for me.

However the more you clean it, the more susceptible the boost will be to yellowing.

Creams.

@slimcargos

Btw, anyone dont like how "slushy" UB's are after they are pretty worn in? Over 30 wears with my Creams and I dislike how squishy they are now.

Btw, anyone dont like how "slushy" UB's are after they are pretty worn in? Over 30 wears with my Creams and I dislike how squishy they are now.
hmm, my boosts actually feel more firm on the pairs that I have over 30 wears.

My first pair of UBs I brought to Disneyland and wore them the whole day now feel like the Boost are less responsive in comparison to a newer UB I have.

yeah my MCs are going. They're a cool shoe but I dont know when i'll wear them with all the pairs I already have, plus all the ones still to come. Its at the point if I dont love them right away, I just need to move on to the next.

Yeah I originally had silvers. Still want the wool greys but those seem easier to get now. I will have them soon.

Back
Top Bottom