ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You were still wrong about the warriors though
nthat.gif
Lesson forgotten on my part. You can't argue with a Warriors fan. They too jaded.

bought the silvers

gold is way too plain for me. already have the gradient blacks, which is the same shoe minus the gold hit 

hey guys, does the xr1 fit the same as the ultraboost uncaged? I tried to search the thread as well as online but didn't find anything definitive. Same sizing?
Not sure if anyone on here would know...  First time dropping so maybe stay TTS or go with the NMD consensus that if you cop the PK, half down from regular UB size and if mesh, TTS.  

Was right on the page the second it went live for golds and t wouldn't let me check out smh I hate adidas website

bought the silvers

gold is way too plain for me. already have the gradient blacks, which is the same shoe minus the gold hit 
My thoughts exactly. I already have the CB 2.0 and they are so similar. Copped 2 pairs of the Silver Medals though since they are way too fire. The Silver Medals should have been called Platinum Medals. Best of the 3 without a doubt IMO.

Was right on the page the second it went live for golds and t wouldn't let me check out smh I hate adidas website
Once the floodgates open on ADC it's pretty random when you get through checkout on the bottleneck.

I've been able to cop the second it goes live and other releases where they had folks checkout who ATC after I did when I got in when it goes live.

Refresh is key if you get the spinning wheel.

Last edited:

Just walk away. You might end up with $2,000 in authorization holds if you ever get past the checkout page.
LOL.  i never even got that far!  i got as far as hitting the checkout button, and then i go right bcak to my cart....

Back
Top Bottom