ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Karmaloop still around? Thought selkoe went bankrupt? Used to buy all my clothes here in high school/college
roll.gif

Last edited:

Not according to this guy:
I was talking about the ease of copping right when they launched.

Not as many folks had guns loaded. Past releases folks already had links so there was not many people posting links up here because they were too busy asking why they cant checkout.

Correct me if im wrong but I believe he was not saying it wouldnt be sold out but instead it wouldnt be that fast to sold out.
Folks like to quote people out of context.

But the bronze trying to add to cart combo was not.
roll.gif

For those who ordered the Royal 2.0 from SS, how long did it take to ship?
They shipped next day when I placed order, then it took another 2 days to arrive via dhl. Used standard shipping btw...

Last edited:

If a person thinks all of these are fire, I feel bad for his/her wallet.
None for me this time around.  I was optimistic about the black boost XR1, but once the color boost uncaged UBs turned out the way they did, it's kind of cooled me off of the only one from this wave I was interested in.  

Thank you. Mines expected delivery is today but its still in UK (shipment hold)... 
Probably delayed.. or tracking not updated. If you don't get them in today, then you should def get them in by tmmrw.

My goodness. These still $120?

The ones in the top left corner look interesting
$120 for NMDs $140 for XR1 if I recall correctly...  Primeknit XR1 might be more...  

I only want BB1980...  My first mesh NMD maybe... 

yeah, i have a notification that comes to me every time you post. Like the bat signal.

It just so happens you say the dumbest things in this thread. I think you pop in here just to criticize.
So when I say something it's dumb criticism, but when others say something it's their personal opinion. Makes sense bro. Just admit it, you have a crush on me.

Back
Top Bottom