ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice shot of the Multicolor primeknit weaving up close, Munchy. My favorite portion of the MC 2.0 is still the back heel collar where the white primeknit wrapping along the back and back sides is not fully white, but has little bits of multicolor weave threaded throughout. Too bad that part is so hard to capture in pictures though. In pictures that part looks fully white.

Last edited:

Did anyone post these yet? Just popped up on my TWTR feed. I need the second pair.
Yes it was posted yesterday...

You still want it even with that sock collar? 
laugh.gif

damn, ordered that pair from Bloomingdales and it looks like the packer stole the insoles

it looked like it might have been shipped from a store too
Damn that sucks...  Although I wear my UBs with no insole... 
laugh.gif

thanks for all the quick replies all

yah I could wear it without insole but they better give me a good amount of discount on it

I was thinking it was possibly a return and whoever returned them took the insole but I bought them as soon as they were put online so I am not sure there is enough time there for someone to do that

Surprising to me. I think a custom should be an opportunity to push the boundaries and do something interesting. Looking back through that list a few didn't take the opportunity to really create something great, HS being the most obvious. Just a wasted opportunity.

True that. But hs still a beauty.

Just got my package in from Finishline.

Damn, anyone who slept on the Bronzes- I'm sorry for your loss.

Wait what??? Triple blacks are finally releasing....2.0 any pics?

well thats what my guy told me, I'll post pics if and when they come.

Just got my package in from Finishline.

Damn, anyone who slept on the Bronzes- I'm sorry for your loss.

patiently waiting for my $158 pair to come in from EU or wherever they are getting shipped from. TY NT for the under retail jig :smile:

Back
Top Bottom