ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the responses on the mystery greys guys. I actually have been looking at the shock mints too, they look similar other than the heel cup, might just get those.

Thanks for the responses on the mystery greys guys. I actually have been looking at the shock mints too, they look similar other than the heel cup, might just get those.

I mean the MG's are nice and all but not worth more than 200$ in my opinion. I do have them and I like them but not enough to spend too much over retail.

I mean the MG's are nice and all but not worth more than 200$ in my opinion. I do have them and I like them but not enough to spend too much over retail.
Yeah I just really like the simple grey look on the ultra boosts. Sucks that they were so limited...

So my boy that's a manager at finishline shot me a text this morning and said he had a mismatch volt 1.0 UB for me with a left 11.5 and right 12. Went straight down there and tried em on and it fit perfect. Turns out store policy is 40% for any mismatch pairs and I had a $20 coupon so I ended up getting them for $95 out the door after tax :smokin

View media item 2165472
You related to the dude who kept his creams even though they were both right footed?

So my boy that's a manager at finishline shot me a text this morning and said he had a mismatch volt 1.0 UB for me with a left 11.5 and right 12. Went straight down there and tried em on and it fit perfect. Turns out store policy is 40% for any mismatch pairs and I had a $20 coupon so I ended up getting them for $95 out the door after tax :smokin

View media item 2165472
You related to the dude who kept his creams even though they were both right footed?

View media item 2157108
How is that even remotely similar?

I'm planning on getting this for sure. Would be even better if it has that consortium-type tongue tag with the holes, leather cage and a bit less white on the primeknit imo

Reigning champs came right on time. Need to wash out those previous nasty pics of multi, rfs, beefies.

How is that even remotely similar?
I guess because you're wearing a pair of shoes that has different size. 
laugh.gif

Yeah I just really like the simple grey look on the ultra boosts. Sucks that they were so limited...
You just came in late. It was one of the easiest LTD to scoop aside from the initial drop which caught everyone off guard.

Last edited:
Whats a fair price for creams size 9 worn once?
It is difficult to determine value of the shoe you are interested in purchasing at resell price when the suggester has no knowledge or determination of 'worn once' is . We have no picture of how much that current owner worn them that one time.

It is difficult to determine value of the shoe you are interested in purchasing at resell price when the suggester has no knowledge or determination of 'worn once' is . We have no picture of how much that current owner worn them that one time.
Thats true, sorry about that. I'll provide pictures when he sends them.

if the ultra boost mid was in black with some accents id like them

(salt from still missing out on gold medals)

Man, Adidas needs to just release the Triple Black 1.0 and Reigning Champ Collab. All this Ultra boost mid with shiny heel cups and CNY 3.0 Ground Beef/Ball sack knit are an easy pass as of right now. 

Last edited:
Noticed Mike Golic of Mike and Mike rocking the black Uncaged pair with the black sole on today's show. I've noticed him in other Ultra Boosts as well. Guess he's a fan. Cool to see.

What would be a decent price for each one of these? Grey wool, grey/silver metallic, and mystery grey. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom