ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Man i feel like there hasnt been an UB release is a looooong time
There has been plenty of releases and restocks but they're all gradients. I think the ATRs are a fire concept but not interested in owning any more gradients then I already do. But the PEs dropped, ATRs, shock mints dropped (in USA) and plenty of trip white and CB restocks for everyone.

Last edited:

There has been plenty of releases and restocks but they're all gradients. I think the ATRs are a fire concept but not interested in owning any more gradients then I already do. But the PEs dropped, ATRs, shock mints dropped (in USA) and plenty of trip white and CB restocks for everyone.
true but i guess I'm talking about color ways that appeal to me.

Anyone know how the Purecontrol Ultra Boost fit compared to the normal Ultra Boost, I wear a 10.5?

Also anyone know where I can cop Purecontrol Ultraboost?

After walking around for a day in my cb 1.0..... I must say comfort wise 2.0>.....Aesthetically it isn't even close, 1.0 for sure on that front.

After walking around for a day in my cb 1.0..... I must say comfort wise 2.0>.....Aesthetically it isn't even close, 1.0 for sure on that front.

Do your CB 1.0's fit ridiculously tight like mine? I thought I was lucky to scoop the CB 1.0's but now wish my 2.0s from Nordstrom came through instead.

Last edited:
Do your CB 1.0's fit ridiculously tight like mine? I thought I was lucky to scoop the CB 1.0's but now wish my 2.0s from Nordstrom came through instead.
Yeah I'm def still happy with them, but they are much tighter than my 2.0's. I hope they start to adjust to my feet, it is just 1 day of wear for me.

Yeah I'm def still happy with them, but they are much tighter than my 2.0's. I hope they start to adjust to my feet, it is just 1 day of wear for me.
they'll break in... i messed up and went half size up and now they're pretty big (still wearable)

but in your situation i wouldn't worry if anything take out the insole

Anyone else gonna try to grab Purecontrol UB's off Adidas UK or should I just give up now?

Need some advice.

How much do you guys think a brand new size US10 wood wood Ultra Boost is worth?

There is a pair for USD$540 shipped. If that a good price (btw I live in Singapore)

Thanks in advance!

Need some advice.

How much do you guys think a brand new size US10 wood wood Ultra Boost is worth?

There is a pair for USD$540 shipped. If that a good price (btw I live in Singapore)

Thanks in advance!
Just my feeling, that WW is one of the weakest UB, maybe just above HB version.

I would pay a bit more for SNS instead.

Anyone else gonna try to grab Purecontrol UB's off Adidas UK or should I just give up now?

did you try? the sizes never even popped. proper scam.

I did not see them pop up on adc eu too
Was impossible!!!!

I saw only 2 sizes... 40 2/3 and 44 ....but when I selected the size gave error! and secons after sold out!  

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom