ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know if you are trolling or you don't know tank is trolling. Lol.

I might actually be trollin, haven't been in the UB loop lately :lol: Na I don't really know I'm just going off some post I seen on SN. Plus sarcasm is sometimes hard to read on here lol. I'm sure everyone knows.

I might actually be trollin, haven't been in the UB loop lately :lol: Na I don't really know I'm just going off some post I seen on SN. Plus sarcasm is sometimes hard to read on here lol. I'm sure everyone knows.
Lol. Tb will not release tomorrow unfortunately.

Watch them drop the triple blacks in a few weeks. They want to squeeze as much money out of us by giving us this last dose of the CB's before the TB's.

Finally got MGs after the long search! Good price too. In love with these.
Congrats man! 
nthat.gif

I really like those, I'm gonna just have to bite the bullet and pay up.

Crazy cause those LTD cws like the MG had soo many restoks constantly then they just stopped.

Were there any LTD 2.0s? I know some cw's like the multicolors might have seemed limited and harder to find but were they actually labeled that way?

Crazy cause those LTD cws like the MG had soo many restoks constantly then they just stopped.

Were there any LTD 2.0s? I know some cw's like the multicolors might have seemed limited and harder to find but were they actually labeled that way?
I believe the Olympic pack has the LTD label.

Back
Top Bottom