ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all should've known better ordering from a site looking as copy and past as KDAK does. That's a bigcartel store for ya

A quick question...

Did the white 3M Uncaged even drop in size 5.5 / 6?

I could not try for them and now i'm having difficulty even locating that size.

Thanks

KDAK situation is looking like a mess but didn't some people who ordered triple blacks from him receive their orders already?

KDAK situation is looking like a mess but didn't some people who ordered triple blacks from him receive their orders already?
nope kdak was supposed to ship 'em out on december. people who already received their pairs bought through Oneness.

A quick question...

Did the white 3M Uncaged even drop in size 5.5 / 6?

I could not try for them and now i'm having difficulty even locating that size.

Thanks
Yeah they did but they're always in really small quantities and hard to find after the initial drop. FTL stores have them dropping online the 2nd of November I think so I'd be on the lookout for that drop as your next opportunity 

If its a loss then claim from PP. No more TB.

If you paid using CC through paypal, call your CC company ASAP to file a claim. If you deal with just paypal, they will stall you out as long as possible. Paypal punks out as soon as the CC company steps in.

Last edited:
If you paid using CC through paycal, call your CC company ASAP to file a claim. If you deal with just paypal, they will stall you out as soon as possible. Paypal punks out as soon as the CC company steps in.
Well I didnt pay for it. Lol. Im still hopeful they will get their sh*t together.

Last edited:
Walked into the mall and finishline had the CB2.0. Had to grab em and double up. I must have 10 stores around me in Boston but no matter what store i call or when I call they always say they have no ultra boost in stock it's almost like they got them randomly or they just don't want to tell anybody

Last edited:
I want to see what the 1.0 without the continental sole is all about but im scared it will wear away and not worth the money

I want to see what the 1.0 without the continental sole is all about but im scared it will wear away and not worth the money
If the purpose is just for casual wear then having non conti sole is not an issue. Ive worn my CB 1.0 the most and still feels the same.

Casual wear is non issue...still wearing 1st pair of all white going on 2 years now. Rest of my 1.0 non continetals are in same condition.

i have no issues keeping my Kdak order until December 3rd comes and I get no shoes, or I get shoes and they're fake. Until then, from what ive read, everything is legit, its they're customer service that is not.

If you paid using CC through paypal, call your CC company ASAP to file a claim. If you deal with just paypal, they will stall you out as long as possible. Paypal punks out as soon as the CC company steps in.

paypal makes you wait about 10 days to look into the case, if they find nothing they give you your money back asap. not exactly stalling if you ask me.

Last edited:
CB 1.0's a unicorn? I need em man

I got the 2.0's CB but those 1.0's elude me

Quote:

Originally Posted by GInfante  

​Very tough to find now, except for resale.  I am on the hunt too.  I need to double or triple up before they disappear completely.  I had a pair in my sights for $240 shipped, and the seller sold them to someone else before I could reply.

Quote:

​Very tough to find now, except for resale.  I am on the hunt too.  I need to double or triple up before they disappear completely.  I had a pair in my sights for $240 shipped, and the seller sold them to someone else before I could reply.

$240 doesnt seem too bad

links are posted all the time

https://www.ebay.com/itm/281830309353

CB 1.0 for a decent price in almost all sizes

I just ordered (paid with PP)...anyone order from this seller before?

Edit: i ordered my size (11), now it shows out-of-stock...limited stock is a good sign I guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the onyx link. First order got canceled and I really wanted em. Last pair of the year is hopefully the RCs. My pockets hurt.

Back
Top Bottom