ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here we go :nerd:
giphy.gif

Copped another pair of white 1.0s to stock so I can beat up my current pair. 20 over resale not bad at all.

The shoes look fine to me. Also a legit asian label. My burgundy/olive 1.0s have same label, glow in the darks, and I have a pair of CB 1.0 from overseas with the same label. I think you're good man.
Hold up fam. You have burgundy & olive 1.0... and GITD?!

What size shoe do you wear?

Hold up fam. You have burgundy & olive 1.0... and GITD?!

What size shoe do you wear?
End of last year they were not rare at all. They actually went on clearance in some places overseas. Not hard to cop, haha. But of course look at what we do in the US..hype and jack up the prices. 

I'm a 10 in UB.

Copped another pair of white 1.0s to stock so I can beat up my current pair. 20 over resale not bad at all.
Beat em up! But did you mean 20 over retail? Remember you can cop for retail or below with enough patience. The places where have been discussed at length in this thread.

GITD dont have Asian printed label [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Mine do. Haha. They are 100% legit. I don't know what the rationale is on when they do/don't use the labels, but I imagine it's just to do with where the pairs came from? Shrug. I have a kicks crew pair coming next week too so I'm curious what they'll have. Oh, I've also got a 2nd pair of 3M 1.0 with the Asian label, no shoe picture.

Mine do. Haha. They are 100% legit. I don't know what the rationale is on when they do/don't use the labels, but I imagine it's just to do with where the pairs came from? Shrug. I have a kicks crew pair coming next week too so I'm curious what they'll have. Oh, I've also got a 2nd pair of 3M 1.0 with the Asian label, no shoe picture.

Just haveny seen a single pair with an Asian printed lable...curious to see what that looks like

haha yea thats what i meant 

Beat em up! But did you mean 20 over retail? Remember you can cop for retail or below with enough patience. The places where have been discussed at length in this thread.
haha yea i meant 20 over retail. I meant ive been waiting for a while and 20 seems pretty good tbh. Already have my original ones which are pretty dirty so having a new pair in stock allows me the ability to completely beat the old ones up. 

haha yea thats what i meant 

haha yea i meant 20 over retail. I meant ive been waiting for a while and 20 seems pretty good tbh. Already have my original ones which are pretty dirty so having a new pair in stock allows me the ability to completely beat the old ones up. 
Yea it's nice to have a crispy pair if you're gonna destroy your other one.

I must be the only person here that cannot stand the 3.0 pattern. Wasn't huge on the 2.0 but eventually grew to like them more and more (the not so vibrant colorways - Core Black 2.0's are perfect IMO).

Maybe the 3.0 will grow on me but the way the pattern looks right now on the models I've seen....it doesn't look like it will.

Anyone can translate?
smile.gif
Not Japanese so can't directly translate, but it's basically saying how there's a lot of people asking about the release method of these RCs that they decided to do a raffle system to purchase the sneakers. Instructions to getting tickets, and looks like it's happening on November 5th. 

Last edited:
Q
Not Japanese so can't directly translate, but it's basically saying how there's a lot of people asking about the release method of these RCs that they decided to do a raffle system to purchase the sneakers. Instructions to getting tickets, and looks like it's happening on November 5th. 

Yes that what i see too Nov 5 as well. Im not the best translator though

Last edited:
Anyone can translate?
smile.gif
Yeah, basically what @DoubleU  said...

"Ultraboost RC $240

Release 11/5

We've had many inquiries about this product. In order to avoid any trouble on the release date, this is a lottery. Thanks for understanding. 11/5 9am we start distributing lottery tickets. 11/5 8:30 we'll start to organize the line. Please understand there might not be any more tickets if you get here after 9am. We will let people in the store based on the ticket number. The numbers for this product are limited."

More or less...

I must be the only person here that cannot stand the 3.0 pattern. Wasn't huge on the 2.0 but eventually grew to like them more and more (the not so vibrant colorways - Core Black 2.0's are perfect IMO).

Maybe the 3.0 will grow on me but the way the pattern looks right now on the models I've seen....it doesn't look like it will.

Not a fan either..you do not stand alone!

3.0 =View media item 2215373

Back
Top Bottom