ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

staying up late and got 2 personals already.
nthat.gif

by the way does anyone know what's the boost color of triple ub releasing soon?

heard pairs from few weeks ago were white.
Yes under the sole is white 

Well it’s been a mission, but just got home not too long. Got the call from my plug at 9:30 while I was at the gym; said he had a size 9 RC Ultraboost for me (even though I was looking for an 8.5). Left the gym immediately, cracked out of my mind because the preworkout was still in my system. Picked up the shoes in OC and immediately drove to LA to trade with a friend his Copper V2 since the size 9 was slightly too big for me. Overall pretty satisfied

View media item 2244263.

Well it’s been a mission, but just got home not too long. Got the call from my plug at 9:30 while I was at the gym; said he had a size 9 RC Ultraboost for me (even though I was looking for an 8.5). Left the gym immediately, cracked out of my mind because the preworkout was still in my system. Picked up the shoes in OC and immediately drove to LA to trade with a friend his Copper V2 since the size 9 was slightly too big for me. Overall pretty satisfied

Yees Sir! 
smokin.gif

Congrats bro... :wink:

Smh just woke up so it look like I missed my chance to copthe RC UB on RC's website and a few others. I knew I missed something good when I woke up to see 25+ pages of the thread to catch up on
laugh.gif
. Hopefully I can score on ADC though since it look like that's my only shot at this point.

Just scooped up the wmns RC PB in my size equivalent (plus half a size up since I heard they run small) since those were low-key the ones I really wanted of the two. Can't wait for them to go straight to feet.

Last edited:
Smh just woke up so it look like I missed my chance to copthe RC UB on RC's website and a few others. I knew I missed something good when I woke up to see 25+ pages of the thread to catch up on :lol: . Hopefully I can score on ADC though since it look like that's my only shot at this point.

Just scooped up the wmns RC PB in my size equivalent (plus half a size up since I heard they run small) since those were low-key the ones I really wanted of the two. Can't wait for them to go straight to feet.

Remember the saying you snooze, you lose. Lol.

Smh just woke up so it look like I missed my chance to copthe RC UB on RC's website and a few others. I knew I missed something good when I woke up to see 25+ pages of the thread to catch up on :lol: . Hopefully I can score on ADC though since it look like that's my only shot at this point.

same boat....

What happened to "my guy is reliable he said 7am EST on RC website"

NT trolling these days

will attempt on ADC i guess

The Adidas UK twitter is claiming the RC UB will be releasing but there isn't a confirmed date as of yet. Fingers crossed for somtheing soon.

The Adidas UK twitter is claiming the RC UB will be releasing but there isn't a confirmed date as of yet. Fingers crossed for somtheing soon.
Ok thanks. I just woke up and saw something on my twitter feed that the RC collection was available an hour ago. Went to check and didn't see the UB so figured they had just removed them after they sold out. Anyone have the current sitekey? If they could PM me with it, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom