ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man my old macbook pro overheats now when im doing too many things on it. should i just upgrade? its from 2012.

Theres a lot of choices these days. If your not a big adopter of first generation toys, it's best to upgrade to a late 2015/early 2016 model, rather than the late 2016 model; Mac speaking. More bang for the buck.

Last edited:
They should cancel all the orders before the 12PM EST but they'll most likely just cancel the last x amount that were oversold in each size.
I think they did. Prior to the official drop, my size was sold out due to the backdoor. After the official drop, I was able to add. 

Adidas is really annoying me with all these weekday drops! The RC just dropped this morning in Singapore and most of the people who bought them are students with all the time in their world and selling them at ridiculous prices to others! I do not know whether to salute them for their entrepreneurial skills or cursing them for buying them to flip!

Adidas is really annoying me with all these weekday drops! The RC just dropped this morning in Singapore and most of the people who bought them are students with all the time in their world and selling them at ridiculous prices to others! I do not know whether to salute them for their entrepreneurial skills or cursing them for buying them to flip!

What time did they drop?

man my old macbook pro overheats now when im doing too many things on it. should i just upgrade? its from 2012.
Yeah you should get a PC this time around 
laugh.gif

*edit* I see you use a PC heh.

Last edited:
We are so naive in this thread, thinking that we stand a chance without a bot ... Will have to join the wining side of the thread in next releases :S 

If you ain't afraid of opening up the back of your macbook, buying and installing a decent solid state hard drive and upgrading the ram can make a massive difference. Recently did it myself and it's almost like I bought a new macbook. Only cost about $400 too.

If you ain't afraid of opening up the back of your macbook, buying and installing a decent solid state hard drive and upgrading the ram can make a massive difference. Recently did it myself and it's almost like I bought a new macbook. Only cost about $400 too.
Did the same thing as well. Got everything from Crucial, watched a tutorial in Youtube and now I have a 2016 macbook pro , or kindda

Did the same thing as well. Got everything from Crucial, watched a tutorial in Youtube and now I have a 2016 macbook pro , or kindda
Basically the same, except the battery. Haven't found anywhere online that ships replacement macbook batteries to Australia yet 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom