ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm from Denmark.. I have to pay 25% in VAT, and then 19% in taxes.. I live in Denmark, here it's impossible to buy things outside from EU, extra costs like this are just normal here.. First and last time i buy outside from EU, haha! 
What happens if you take a trip outside the EU and bring pairs back? Would you be charged an import tax/tariff?

yeah im hoping to find a pair for ~$350 at most. I think im gunna need to start looking at some FB groups
What size are you looking for?  I'm also trying to double up and will keep an eye out for you.  The prices are going to jump soon.  These are too good.

I'm from Denmark.. I have to pay 25% in VAT, and then 19% in taxes.. I live in Denmark, here it's impossible to buy things outside from EU, extra costs like this are just normal here.. First and last time i buy outside from EU, haha! 

Yup same s*** in Sweden. Everything over ~50$ gets hit with these fees. It's the customs who charge it. That's why I only deal with private sellers who can write down the value and mark the package as a gift to avoid those crazy fees.

yeah im hoping to find a pair for ~$350 at most. I think im gunna need to start looking at some FB groups
Create a new stockx account and get that 25 off. Bought my backup pair for 340 shipped. Prices seemed to have bottomed off at 355/360.

Last edited:

What happens if you take a trip outside the EU and bring pairs back? Would you be charged an import tax/tariff?
You could do that, but you need to drop the box and put the shoes on, otherwise they will tax you when you arrive in the airport.. It's crazy! 

Yup same s*** in Sweden. Everything over ~50$ gets hit with these fees. It's the customs who charge it. That's why I only deal with private sellers who can write down the value and mark the package as a gift to avoid those crazy fees.
I also says the seller should do that, and he put a value around 200€ for them, but the danish postservice need more proof, so i had to sent bank statement and profs from Paypal before i could get the packet.. The seller were sweet and sent 50€ back, but stille ended up paying nearly 550$ for them (380+210 - 50) 

tried on the 3.0's and the knit is too stretchy for my taste, the shoe feels a bit unrefined like a big ol' piece of stretchy cloth... 

Need help finding a pair of 3.0 Core Blacks for my lady, womens size 6 or 6.5
I see RRS are out of preorders for those sizes and the EB and CS drops today don't carry those sizes.
Alike store has a 37 1/3 but after shipping, comes out to about $192.
Is Alike my only option from here? Thanks in advance.

I mean I own a lot of 1.0's. Went to my local adidas store and tried on the 3.0's.. instantantiously I thought they were more comfortable . But to each their own

Fasho. I'm just waiting for the Olives since they're the only 3.0s that interest me so far.

@DesD1  Same, except for the parleys.

All this 3.0 being more comfy makes me want to grab a pear...  Hmmmm
Cosign @abelp opinion. 3.0's will never look as good as 1.0's but they are definitely more comfortable.

Last edited:
I need that ground beef for retail then...  Probably the only 3.0 that i'll own 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom