ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I definitely agree. At $450, I say do it. Prices will dip a little due to desperate resellers, and then shoot back up.

You have to remember that a lot of resellers who cop during the holiday season are looking to make a quick buck to offset all their holiday gift purchases (or to pay off their credit cards quickly), so they get desperate for the cash. They quickly realizing that they’re going to get nowhere close to the $800-$1000 that they’re dreaming of. Lastly, if they’re copping to make a quick buck, they most likely already hurting for money. At $230 shipped from Kith, that’s a big chunk of pocket change to be sitting on for some.

I would recommend contacting the seller and negotiating to see if you can bring that price down some more. Play on their desperation for cash.

Damn just dropped 500 on a pair. Messaged a bunch of eBay and ig guys. Most ppl won't let go for less than 550. I would think the price could drop to mid 400s but didn't feel like taking a chance

roll.gif

so what should I be going .5 or a whole size bigger on the naked UBs?

my girl normally wears a women's 6 (4.5 boys/youth) in nikes. She just got a pair of yeezy v2s in a blk/wht in a 5, but it was still too tight.

any help would appreciated!

I thought dude was saying they were up for sale on END for 275. I signed up for the raffle already. Preciate the tutorial though.

Anyone know how the Response Trails fit? Going on a hiking trip soon and might grab a pair for when actual boots aren't really needed

RE: Naked UB sizing

My **GUESS** based on reading all the Naked sizing commentary in this thread and feedback from some youtube reviews is although it may have been advertised as a mens sized shoe with corresponding EU sizing, I feel the mens size number is actually the US W size (ie US8 mens is a womens 8.) This explains why people may be suggesting sizing up 0.5 or full size up or some people mentioning thy run with no insole since the conversion is +1 from women to men.

I think Very few people have said TTS like normal UB. I think Naked or adidas messed up on the scale. They are probably UB for W like it says on the box but sold in mens sizes that actually correspond to the US womens size.

This is just my guess. I will confirm once the orders for my girlfriend come in. My sister also got a pair so if my guess is right Ill have ordered correctly by treating the US size as the womens scale

Last edited:
^ Sounds like a mouthful...just check the corresponding EU or UK size to determine size up or down.

Does crep actually work on UB primeknit effectively?

Don't use creep protect use Liquiproof instead. Works better imo and only needs to be applied once as opposed to every month. Also you can actually touch the material and not have to worry about rubbing off the protective layer

Back
Top Bottom