ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey everyone, I am new to this thread and Adidas in general.
I was wondering if there was a way to legit check a pair of UB Creams that I just got. Not really sure what to look for. Thanks!

Did you just keep clicking add to cart? I don't understand how people added so many. If I carted that many I would have just incognito'd a different window and started over.
Nah the site lagged and things weren't really loading, but when I finally loaded cart it showed 7. Then I started removing them one by one, but pages weren't loading. 

Hey everyone, I am new to this thread and Adidas in general.
I was wondering if there was a way to legit check a pair of UB Creams that I just got. Not really sure what to look for. Thanks!
POST THE PICS =P

I'm officially in love with the Kith Trails. They are more comfy than NMDs, no doubt imo. They are also much warmer than all primeknit models of course. So glad I got these since everybody focused on the Kith UBs. Never thought I'd love them this much.

View media item 2288887
More comfy than mesh or PK NMD?
And is the front of the midsole encapsulated boost or ist only the back of the midsole boost?
I am asking because i am looking for a boost shoe suitable for winter because i hate to decide every morning between comfy boost sneakers that let me slip on ice and snow and freeze my fertig or warm boots with tracktion that are ******* uncomfortable..
So maybe the responsive trails would be a good mix of both advantages..
How ist the sizing on them?
TIA!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Is there any truth to the "nipple" thing? I noticed some have four and others only have three. I've heard different things about which are legit.

I keep looking at the Navy 3.0s in person and for some reason I'm starting to like them a lot better than my 1.0s. Am I buggin? lol. Dudes at the Adidas store were even telling me how sick my 1.0s looked.

I keep looking at the Navy 3.0s in person and for some reason I'm starting to like them a lot better than my 1.0s. Am I buggin? lol. Dudes at the Adidas store were even telling me how sick my 1.0s looked.
Nah, you're not. Navy 3.0 is the most subtle one in terms of pattern coloration. You won't really see the 3.0 pattern unless you gets really close.

Nah, you're not. Navy 3.0 is the most subtle one in terms of pattern coloration. You won't really see the 3.0 pattern unless you gets really close.
That's true. I feel like it's just straight up Navy on the pattern and no other colors peppered in like other 3.0s.

Guys, apologies I know this has been asked a ton, and it seems like the consensus on 3.0 sizing is TTS or .5 down for a snug fit. But does anyone with a pair of Reigning Champs have any input that also has a pair of 3.0 shoes? I'm a size 12 in normal UB (the fit is snug) and for RC 11.5 the fit good, but kind of long I honestly could go down to a size 11. 

Guys, apologies I know this has been asked a ton, and it seems like the consensus on 3.0 sizing is TTS or .5 down for a snug fit. But does anyone with a pair of Reigning Champs have any input that also has a pair of 3.0 shoes? I'm a size 12 in normal UB (the fit is snug) and for RC 11.5 the fit good, but kind of long I honestly could go down to a size 11. 
I wear 10.5 on 2.0, RC, and 3.0. I don't think I can go half down to 10's on the RC as I have wide feet, however I can probably get away with 10's on the 3.0 as I got Olive 3.0 LTD's in 10 and they fit perfect.  

Last edited:

@macg0120  has RC in 9.5 and CNY 3.0 in 10.  He is a size 10 so he can probably chip in on this.

Get that 11 homie :smile:

The 11.5 3.0's are looser/longer than the previous versions to me.  I'll send you a comparison shot later 

Back
Top Bottom