ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn, kind of disappointed in them. I was hyped when pics surfaced a couple of months ago. But now I'm going to pass

Hopefull I get an order confirmation mail here soon. I was charged so I'm hoping for the best 
eyes.gif
I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm pretty sure you just placed a ghost order with a ghost charge. If you didn't see the Adidas confirmation page, it's very likely it's an L. I'm all too familiar with ghost charges with no orders or shoes to show for it

Never bought boost and haven't bought adidas since I was real young. Is there an online place that bots don't buy them all up?

Never bought boost and haven't bought adidas since I was real young. Is there an online place that bots don't buy them all up?

Not really... If you stick with the basic CW like black/grey/white, your chances of copping is higher vs red/olive or any LTD

I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm pretty sure you just placed a ghost order with a ghost charge. If you didn't see the Adidas confirmation page, it's very likely it's an L. I'm all too familiar with ghost charges with no orders or shoes to show for it
I had to go through that for the Yeezy Oreo v2s. Got many ghost charges but I didn't land on the "Order Success" page and didn't receive a confirmation email. Yeezys never came LOL.

Back
Top Bottom