ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Took an L on the Trace Cargos yesterday but finally added the OG's to my collection and doubled up.
nthat.gif
 This one started it all...1.0's are the GOAT.

[size=18pt]If the constant bashing, disrespect, and name calling continues, I will start removing members from the thread.

If you don't like what someone is posting, use the block option, ignore it, or flag it if you feel it is inappropriate or violates any of the Rules of Conduct.

If we feel someone is simply posting to troll, that person(s) will be removed. [/size]

Last edited:
If the constant bashing, disrespect, and name calling continues, I will start removing members from the thread.

If you don't like what someone is posting, use the block option, ignore it, or flag it if you feel it is inappropriate.

If we feel someone is simply posting to troll
, that person(s) will be removed.
Good mod. 

When you get your hands on the Politics AM1 and RF thread you'll make a fest out of that mod 

Last edited:
Nah fam it wasn't. There was about a 4 week window where creams could be found on NT for $220-$240 shipped-and even then, folks weren't forking over the $240 bc they were willing to "wait it out" to cop creams for retail.

I should have copped the y-3 knits for $200----regretting that decision immensely:/
FACTS. I picked up 3 pairs from that FTL restock last year. One pair got beat to $hit in the gym, one pair was given away to a friend, and the 3rd pair was listed for $250 as depicted below. Even at that, my listing sat for a week and a half.

Nah fam it wasn't. There was about a 4 week window where creams could be found on NT for $220-$240 shipped-and even then, folks weren't forking over the $240 bc they were willing to "wait it out" to cop creams for retail.

I should have copped the y-3 knits for $200----regretting that decision immensely:/
FACTS. I picked up 3 pairs from that FTL restock last year. One pair got beat to $hit in the gym, one pair was given away to a friend, and the 3rd pair was listed for $250 as depicted below. Even at that, my listing sat for a week and a half.
Understandable I wouldn't trust that Iphone broken screen. In fact it make me re-think all We've deal on ... 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gonna wear kiths for one day when I visit SD on april.
I personally think the Kith looks like a seasonal holiday shoe. If i ever decide to unDS my pair, it'd probably only be worn during the cold winter month; never past Feb. But that's just me.

Understandable I wouldn't trust that Iphone broken screen. In fact it make me re-think all We've deal on ... 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Never do business with a seller who has a shattered iPhone glass. LOL
roll.gif

All joking aside, i was waiting for someone to roast me for that someday. That's my old iPhone 4 that i used for tagging purposes. It weiids me out because it feels so small and ancient. I feel like i have Andre the Giant hands holding it.

So I just got my yeezy 350 v2 ina size 8. And they are pretty tight and my toes goes to the end. So I'm guessing I'm a 8.5 in the yeezy 350 V2. Anyone know what I would be in the Kith ultra boost in this situation?

Also I wear a size 8 in ultra boost, but I take out the insoles cuz they're too tight with them in. Should I get a size 8.5 kith ultra boost if I'm planning on leaving the insoles in? Or will I be fine getting an 8?

I asked this like earlier this week, but I was confident in my size 8 yeezy v2, but they are alittle too tight. :frown: I could take out the insoles, but I wanna keep em in. Haha. Thanks!

Last edited:
So I just got my yeezy 350 v2 ina size 8. And they are pretty tight and my toes goes to the end. So I'm guessing I'm a 8.5 in the yeezy 350 V2. Anyone know what I would be in the Kith ultra boost in this situation?

Also I wear a size 8 in ultra boost, but I take out the insoles cuz they're too tight with them in. Should I get a size 8.5 kith ultra boost if I'm planning on leaving the insoles in? Or will I be fine getting an 8?

I asked this like earlier this week, but I was confident in my size 8 yeezy v2, but they are alittle too tight. :frown: I could take out the insoles, but I wanna keep em in. Haha. Thanks!

You have the same sizing as me
Go up .5 from TTS for V2 (8.5)
Stay TTS for Kith UB (8 )

Last edited:
 Never do business with a seller who has a shattered iPhone glass. LOL
roll.gif

All joking aside, i was waiting for someone to roast me for that someday. That's my old iPhone 4 that i used for tagging purposes. It weiids me out because it feels so small and ancient. I feel like i have Andre the Giant hands holding it.
Too bad I'm not in that group I would have haha 

I honestly wasn't waiting for that explanation, now i'm more like what ? Memo to Daniel *No more dealing with Andy hahah 

Back
Top Bottom