ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i hate release mornings, dont any of yall work?
Second shift 
pimp.gif

Any money is good money. Just because you don't make hundreds of dollars reselling doesn't mean you're "failing"
But there is no money, if you do the math with market prices currently.. after fee's shipping.. you're literally losing money. They're just taking shoes from people who actually want them when in the end they're just gonna end up returning them. Silly. 

people spend 1-3 hours just to make the $15-20. Majority of the "extra" money goes into shipping costs and listing/selling fees. 

i hate release mornings, dont any of yall work?
laugh.gif

im trying to catch my real size on ADC now and keeping up with the thread is distracting
laugh.gif
only work weekends (except Yeezy SadderDays, I take those off) lmao. And is true of Stockx resell, after all those fees and shipping your either making 10-$20 on a GR or taking an L. The Undercutting on there is serious

Just sitting here waiting for my " # unread posts " notification to skyrocket so I know ADC finally dropped. Getting tired of refreshing. Hit me with the "GO GO GO" or the  "LIVE" posts. lol. Im joking of course.

exactly.. you have to factor in time spent
Yea man. its not worth running all over nyc early in the morning then having to ship all those shoes to make a hundred or so. time is money and to me that time is worth more than the money. however to others its a payday as long as they come out in the black

Back
Top Bottom