ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I bought my trace cargos from eBay, the seller threw some candy to go along with it but who knows if it's been messed with.. Lol

Waiting on future colorways/designs for the most comfortable boost sneaker
nerd.gif

Has anyone done some excessive walking yet with those EQTs? More comfortable than UBs?
Yup. Have been my exclusive pair since I got them.

Def a comfortable pair. You don't get the bounce back like the UBs but the massive boost keeps your feet supported.

I would say they are more comfortable if you walk a lot then stand for a long period of time. So basically they'd be a great Disneyland shoe.

sheesh 500+ posts since this AM.. I'll just jump back in wherever we are in boost szn! lol 
I'm surprised you are surprised of the post count. This is almost a normalcy in any UB drop.

Starts off strong then tapers down then comes back up a little a day or two after for shipping confirmations then tapers down and then comes back up for 'fresh off the delivery truck' posts then subsides back to burger talk.

And that is the life cycle of this thread.

I'm surprised you are surprised of the post count. This is almost a normalcy in any UB drop.

Starts off strong then tapers down then comes back up a little a day or two after for shipping confirmations then tapers down and then comes back up for 'fresh off the delivery truck' posts then subsides back to burger talk.

And that is the life cycle of this thread.
Accurate. 
smokin.gif

Yup. Have been my exclusive pair since I got them.

Def a comfortable pair. You don't get the bounce back like the UBs but the massive boost keeps your feet supported.

I would say they are more comfortable if you walk a lot then stand for a long period of time. So basically they'd be a great Disneyland shoe.
I get like 17k steps a day on my steptracker on Android

I need me some then

Guys how to tie these long *** laces on the eqt? I double knotted and they still touch the floor..working at a hospital so comfy walking in these. Ready for 12 more hours of walking. Way more breathable than UB. View media item 2319764

World box came fast.

Sizing reference. Fits looser than same size as UB2.0.

Last edited:
I'm gonna ask a really stupid question... but it's better than us arguing over trace or night so here it is.

Since we all dislike the white bottom boosts can we paint it without it chipping? 

Paint, no. But @iamdblr put me on a few days ago to dark knight sole dye, its a dye rather than a paint so i assume it wouldn't be as prone to chipping. I just bought some, havent used it yet tho, nor do i plan on using it on outsoles. However in researching the dye i seen multiple videos of people applying it to the bottom of various shoes so it seems it is possible. I imagine it would wear off as the rubber itself wears down from use. But it would last longer than a paint im assuming.

I do agree the oreos would look better with a black outsole, i hate white, its gets dirty and starts yellowing early if you dont clean it often. Since i ended up copping today afterall i may consider doing it but i dont wanna be the first to do it lol, seems like it wouldnt easily be able to be undone like a paint would.

Last edited:
Yo I'm still laughing to myself about today's drop on ADC and the whole YM cart situation. Trying to get NC's and had to wait every 10 mins for a cart release! I was having a good ol time.

Gonna try and cop TC's as a consolation to the stellar L I took today on the NC's. Although I almost bit on the oreos and they sat in my cart forever at FNL.

Paint, no. But @iamdblr put me on a few days ago to dark knight sole dye, its a dye rather than a paint so i assume it wouldn't be as prone to chipping. I just bought some, havent used it yet tho, nor do i plan on using it on outsoles. However in researching the dye i seen multiple videos of people applying it to the bottom of various shoes so it seems it is possible. I imagine it would wear off as the rubber itself wears down from use. But it would last longer than a paint im assuming.

I do agree the oreos would look better with a black outsole, i hate white, its gets dirty and starts yellowing early if you dont clean it often. Since i ended up copping today afterall i may consider doing it but i dont wanna be the first to do it lol, seems like it wouldnt easily be able to be undone like a paint would.
The problem with the dye is that it doesn't stay dark enough for it to look good. That's why people do both dye and paint to paint boost material. The difference with doing icy soles is that it's still kinda translucent after dying.

Guys this thread (and all the other great shoe threads on niketalk) truly are the gift and the curse lol. I've bought so many damn shoes these last year or so since I discovered boost. I can't stop reading this thread I need help lol but thanks to all who are always providing links and info. This past two weeks alone I copped Oreos, OG nmd, CNY 3.0 and eqt boost. I need a break lol

Guys how to tie these long *** laces on the eqt? I double knotted and they still touch the floor..working at a hospital so comfy walking in these. Ready for 12 more hours of walking. Way more breathable than UB.

World box came fast.

Sizing reference. Fits looser than same size as UB2.0.
You can lace them up to the plastic tabs. It actually adds more ankle support. I used some spare UB laces until I get some replacement UB length (42") black ones from RLS

Last edited:
The problem with the dye is that it doesn't stay dark enough for it to look good. That's why people do both dye and paint to paint boost material. The difference with doing icy soles is that it's still kinda translucent after dying.

Like i said, i havent used it yet but @iamdblr told me the paint and dye method on the boost still cracked eventually, which is why he recommended this specific dye without paint. Maybe he can chime in. I seen the pictures of this dye on his boost, its perfect. Maybe it would be different for rubber outsoles but i think with enough coats, doing black over white should be pretty easy. Ill post pics once i use it myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom