ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do you have any Nike Free Flyknit Mercurials Superfly's? If so, does the long ankle collar bother you on those? I love those and they dont bother me, so i think the Kith's wouldn't either.
I do not...  Its not that it really bothers me but I think its one of those things that you get used to...  Just like the foot bridge discomfort on UBs...  I would say that each of those shoes has their problem areas 
laugh.gif

1.0 UB - Bridge Foot

Kith - Ankle Collar

V2s - Toe area

93/17 snugness right before the toe box where the suede and the inside stripes meet.

NMD - Sole

Oh and the tongue on the 93/17...  It will take me to get used to that but I like how its not restrictive... 

do you have any Nike Free Flyknit Mercurials Superfly's? If so, does the long ankle collar bother you on those? I love those and they dont bother me, so i think the Kith's wouldn't either.
the collar on the mercs is much much thinner and does not grab your ankle as aggressive as the kiths does. but the kiths is much more plush, so even its a lot tighter, it does not bother me at all even directly on skin with no show socks. but i can see how someone might not like it, i have quite big legs and feet, but my ankle area is not that fat. 

Last edited:
the collar on the mercs is much much thinner and does not grab your ankle as aggressive as the kiths does. but the kiths is much more plush, so even its a lot tighter, it does not bother me at all even directly on skin with no show socks. but i can see how someone might not like it, i have quite big legs and feet, but my ankle area is not that fat. 

thats good to know. I never felt the Mercs ankle become bothersome. But the plushness on the Kiths would be helpful.

most comfortable - least comfortable

2 - 4 - 3 - 1 - 5

cause i own all 5 of them. UB mid is low cause the ankle band is so tight, and its a pain to get on

There's some Climalite low socks that's has a heel extension which really alleviates the tight collar on the mids...

Guess for the mids, mid socks and not no show socks are the way to go...

There's some Climalite low socks that's has a heel extension which really alleviates the tight collar on the mids...

Guess for the mids, mid socks and not no show socks are the way to go...
yea ive worn crew socks the couple times i wore the mids so far, idk if i can wear anything else but that. feel like if i wore no shows it would just feel really weird

yea ive worn crew socks the couple times i wore the mids so far, idk if i can wear anything else but that. feel like if i wore no shows it would just feel really weird
you should get a pair of happy socks for the kiths...they are fairly thin but have great comfort, and are high enough to go over the kiths collar. 

i've used a few pairs of them to wear with my kiths....works really well. 

you should get a pair of happy socks for the kiths...they are fairly thin but have great comfort, and are high enough to go over the kiths collar. 
i've used a few pairs of them to wear with my kiths....works really well. 

Yeah forgot bout the Kith socks.. they're great with the mids too... tried them out with uniqlo lows as well (a tad higher than no show) and they're great too...

Yeah forgot bout the Kith socks.. they're great with the mids too... tried them out with uniqlo lows as well (a tad higher than no show) and they're great too...
kith socks are goat, wear them all the time.. actually.. wearing them right now haha.

Was able to cart a night cargo yesterday, but still no shipping. Should I just expect it to be cancelled? Others that ordered several hours earlier already got shipping in the morning.

Was able to cart a night cargo yesterday, but still no shipping. Should I just expect it to be cancelled? Others that ordered several hours earlier already got shipping in the morning.

Lol its been a day bro....1 day. Let all that is be.

If anyone is wondering, EQT Support 93/17 fits TTS

At least for me. Ultra boost size is 10 and I bought a size 10 EQT

I tried on a 10.5 EQT's  they seem to fit better but when I started walking I felt like my feet was going to come out.

Also not big fan of the burrito tongue. I find it very annoying.

Definitely more comfortable than the ultra boost but that tongue is not doing for me.

All around    I would give it a 9/10 and the UB 10/10

Also when I went from a 10 to a 10-1/2 the shoe got so much bulkier, which I didn't like either

Anyway, I hope this helps someone out [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] 

Back
Top Bottom