ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just can't wear pink shoes because it's kinda hard to match with other things other thank pink. Reason why I was never into buying UB colors like neon.

Plain black plain grey plain white tees do #s for kicks

Last edited:
Why is trying to find a 10/10.5 in these so impossible? (Non-rape prices)
There is no doubt people bought these to run into the ground so there is little ds stock floating around sadly. Always looking for a size 11 and it's not looking good haha

Neons...
These?
smokin.gif
Im trying to find these in a 12.5 with no luck. Looking for the solar yellows as well. I hate being size 12.5 - everything is impossible to find and if you do the prices are crazy

Thanks to @andrewmarval pics for making pull the trigger. Found them for a good price so back to not being #teamretail.

Let you down @therefill.

should be the last NMD for me. Nothing that I would really want for the resell prices they are going for now.

Packers NMD's are not too far off from retail so I imagine you didn't have to drop that much. 
Nope not at all. 230 shipped. Which seems like 20-50 below resell market value.

They retailed for UB price I believe so not too much on top for me to not cop.

Thanks to @andrewmarval pics for making pull the trigger. Found them for a good price so back to not being #teamretail.

Let you down @therefill.

should be the last NMD for me. Nothing that I would really want for the resell prices they are going for now.
Part of my brother's birthday gift. Plan on getting him his first pair of Yeezy's this coming release (11th) as the other part of his gift. Freaking sneaker collection is getting outta control..
laugh.gif
LOL how many pairs of those are going to your brother???

Back
Top Bottom