ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arethere any side by side pics out there of Mystery Grey 1.0 vs High snobs? What are the differences in tone and materials

Same size but from US. 

Damnnn nice i almost bought the UK pair the other day but i have a hard time buying shoes tha arent DS these days

Just opened up my night cargos. First 3.0

Went down to size 10 and they actually fit. Most of my 1.0 are 11 or 10.5. My OG are actually 11.5.

Overall theyre nice but missing the details that make the trace cargos. Undecided on whether i want to keep or not

Last edited:
So I finally tried on the zebra Oreo whatever you wanna call em.

Are they suppose to feel like clouds when you try em on cause the comfort on UB isn't anything to write home about imo.

Alphabounce were more comfy on intital try on.

Don't get the hype.
Less cloud feel like memory foam insole, but more bouncy like feel.

TC is really nice. It has unique heel cup with nylon part(1st time on UB), metal lace aglets(like J&D UB), waxed laces and waxed PK upper surface too(i think, also like J&D ub.

Definitely worthy of the LTD label.

Im curious does the NC comes with the LTD label? Not that it has anything to do with being LTD = nicer. Haven't seen the NC in hand yet so i cant say which is nicer. And even then that would be totally subjective.

Last edited:
@aj11fan

No confirmed date I believe. Next EQT 93-17 release is the WM collab I believe.

Luisaviaroma is an Italian high fashion boutique. 100% legit. They are more well known for carrying brands like Saint Laurent than Adidas.

I think they are charging $17 over retail for the preorder though but international shipping is free. EQT 93-17 is roughly $195 after taxes in CA.

Last edited:
yes Very legit siite

in other news - Ye keeping it OG wh the OG Whites   
smokin.gif

PS - cant stand when people call them "Triple Whites" 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom