ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need my SNS shipping the more i see them the more i like them. Knowing me ill end up rockin them next weekend smh

i got greedy after getting my first W off yeezysupply and ordered 2 yeezys under the same name, billing & shipping address? Will both orders get cancelled 100%?

i got greedy after getting my first W off yeezysupply and ordered 2 yeezys under the same name, billing & shipping address? Will both orders get cancelled 100%?
Seems like the first order will be honored if they end up cancelling.

Told you @pg62 I got you.
laugh.gif
That brotherly love.

Last edited:
OO seems like the East is slowly to wake up. Anyone else in the West awake for the yeezy release?

I stay sleeping on yeezy releases, always ADC or bust for me and i stay far away from that thread. Feel like im always seeing people grab multiples in here though

I got these V2's in the mail the other day and something caught my eye. I was wondering if this is considered a defect, or just something that is normal due to the nature of the primeknit. The striping on the inside of the left shoe is extremely subtle unless I stretch the primeknit or hit it with the flash light, while the right shoe is very visible. What do you guys thin
That's normal :smile:

That's normal :smile:

Thanks a lot fam!! Repped. I knew they were legit, but once I really started picking them apart it made me have second thoughts and I got a little worried lol I was bored at work, staring at them for half the night and noticed it [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thanks a lot fam!! Repped. I knew they were legit, but once I really started picking them apart it made me have second thoughts and I got a little worried lol I was bored at work, staring at them for half the night and noticed it [emoji]128514[/emoji]
the beauty is in the details, as evident by your infatuation with them.

I'm a fan of how Kicksusa does there release. I don't hit on them all the time but I think it's the most fair.

Back
Top Bottom