ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You spray it on a screen door & attach a outboard motor to it then you ride it across a lake. I seent it...

Obviously thats a little overkill. Lol but the more we wear our 1.0 the outsoles are gonna die a cruel death while uppers remain fine. Gotta figure out some way to help fix or attempt to prevent further damage at some point during the shoes life. Add to the fact adidas almost seems to be going backwards in design of the knit for ub it makes preserving the 1.0s for as long as possible pretty important imo

At that point it's just time for a new pair man. I've worn my CB 1.0 like a million times and even tho the nubs have worn down in the front, it's still not to the point where it's just boost on concrete or anything. If you wanna try it go ahead, but I feel like you're tryna do too much

Appreciate the permission :smokin.

Lookin *** :lol:

Last edited:
Should be the same softness with the outsole or else it wouldnt feel right I think?
:lol:

Yeah like I said idk if it would work. More food for thought then anything else. I think its more of a pliable material and not super solid so idk if it would male a huge difference in comfort. Like I said just for tiny spots. Not the whole damn thing :lol:.

Obviously thats a little overkill. Lol but the more we wear our 1.0 the outsoles are gonna die a cruel death while uppers remain fine. Gotta figure out some way to help fix or attempt to prevent further damage at some point during the shoes life. Add to the fact adidas almost seems to be going backwards in design of the knit for ub it makes preserving the 1.0s for as long as possible pretty important imo

Are you calling them liars??? :lol:

If you could reverse graft an outsole stencil to your size, then spray it on just the black outsole? Hmmm you never know...

Last edited:
Are you calling them liars??? :lol:

If you could reverse graft an outsole stencil to your size, then spray it on just the black outsole? Hmmm you never know...

Im saying :lol: nobody will until someone takes that first step tho :evil:

Is anyone else's snapstyle order sitting in limbo? Just trying to gather info at this moment. As of right now  I know @bcon333  is in the same boat as me. Shoes haven't moved since being picked up March 10.

Is anyone else's snapstyle order sitting in limbo? Just trying to gather info at this moment. As of right now  I know @bcon333
 is in the same boat as me. Shoes haven't moved since being picked up March 10.

Mine did that without a snow storm. They shipped USPS, so it wasn't exactly spot on tracking. Showed them being picked up...nothing...then scanned in & out for delivery.

It was two separate orders & they both were the same way.

Last edited:
Mine did that without a snow storm. They shipped USPS, so it wasn't exactly spot on tracking. Showed them being picked up...nothing...then scanned in & out for delivery.

It was two separate orders & they both were the same way.
That's so odd. I know they are getting hit heavy with the snowstorm, but I don't think that was until today. I was even checking last night and the banner on the USPS site said no service has been interrupted yet. That only changed during today. Hopefully they show up on time tomorrow, but as I stated in an earlier post I got a homie that ordered the same day and his arrived yesterday.

That's so odd. I know they are getting hit heavy with the snowstorm, but I don't think that was until today. I was even checking last night and the banner on the USPS site said no service has been interrupted yet. That only changed during today. Hopefully they show up on time tomorrow, but as I stated in an earlier post I got a homie that ordered the same day and his arrived yesterday.
Yeah snowstorm wasn't until today, so that shouldn't affect anything. If they are lost, we are covered by eBay.

I'm gonna go hard on these upcoming 3.0's, I may just have to cop that LTD 3.0 if it comes with that special tag, but I don't know if I need another black and white shoe
laugh.gif
Nice, other than the EQTs, I'm doing the exact opposite.

My pair is the TW too. My friend's pair that was delivered already were the CB. Seems like the hold ups are on TW only.

Why not just attempt a sole swap? Are boost heads not up on the og tricks this early in the game or what?
Much more expensive to get a new sole if im not mistaken. And if a used pair most likely he will not be satisfied cause the sole might be a little worn out also.

Why not just attempt a sole swap? Are boost heads not up on the og tricks this early in the game or what?

Much more expensive to get a new sole if im not mistaken. And if a used pair most likely he will not be satisfied cause the sole might be a little worn out also.

True, i guess it depends on the shoe ur trying to salvage. If were talking about creams or ogs with pristine uppers going in the trash because of the outsole then it might be worth it. Cause rhat flex seal stuff is gonna wear down 10x quicker than the original sole did, and thats if you can even get it to look right. Dont ATRs or STs have the same outsole? Its not inconceivable you could find a replacement sole for less than the $150-$180 going rate sometime in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom