ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

you'd be surprised. my artistic ability is below novice which is why I chose to vinyl tape vs paint my stripes on my oreos.

(they have been holding up really well and getting lots of stares [dunno if good or bad though])
I forget I come from restoring jordans couple of years ago, I'm used to all the dye/paint. 

when there's nothing to mask/tape over the job there's no worry of screwing up. 

Both types of stares for sure, even till' this day there's always that one person that will call fake without even stopping to think while dudes like us would know it's a custom off the bat. 
laugh.gif

Thanks for looking
You could try a 9.5 which would be a 9 UK I have a site for you under retail price. Folks here say 3.0 run a little bigger than 1.0/2.0. They are definitely a little bit more stretchy. If you don't have a wide foot you could probably get away with a 9.5.

Last edited:

I forget I come from restoring jordans couple of years ago, I'm used to all the dye/paint. 

when there's nothing to mask/tape over the job there's no worry of screwing up. 

Both types of stares for sure, even till' this day there's always that one person that will call fake without even stopping to think while dudes like us would know it's a custom off the bat. 
laugh.gif

I'm pretty confident that some are trying to figure out if they missed a release or something 
roll.gif

I can't even look at regular oreos the same

You could try a 9.5 which would be a 9 UK I have a site for you under retail price. Folks here say 3.0 run a little bigger than 1.0/2.0. They are definitely a little bit more stretchy. If you don't have a wide foot you could probably get away with a 9.5.
I don't know. I want to use these for regular running, and wear a US 10 in flyknit racers

Anyone knows where I can get Caged Silver Pack UBs around size US 10.5 from online? Am aware they're available somewhere online, but just can't find a site :frown:

I'm pretty confident that some are trying to figure out if they missed a release or something 
roll.gif

I remember being ecstatic when we first saw mockups/early images of the oreos too. 

This made me look up the samples we saw last year and i totally forgot they had 3M stripes.

I remember being ecstatic when we first saw mockups/early images of the oreos too. 

This made me look up the samples we saw last year and i totally forgot they had 3M stripes.
someone did 3Ms stripes here but I forget who.

I'm pretty confident that some are trying to figure out if they missed a release or something :rofl:

View media item 2370567

This picture looks like a catalog for fakes. :lol:

Pretty sure these are all "UA" based of a sample PK pattern that did not end up being 3.0. That being said, bottom right is a pretty nice combo.

Back
Top Bottom