ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Must be having some trouble moving the Hu races, they're on sale!
laugh.gif
Just saw this on their refund policy 

"Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded"

No wonder everything is on sale!!!

But ay man them v2 UA yeezys, I have no knowledge in that and watching youtubes of comparison to legit pairs, to the untrained eye you can fool some folks.

I wouldn't even know what to look for when them fakes have everything accurate.

the bred v2 and red/blk v2 look like exact clones.

I own 1pair of yeezys and theyre the breds. I traded a 12.5 for a 14 and I know the 14 is legit but I cant help myself from thinking they're fake still :lol: I legit get paranoid about it. It drives me nuts lol. Doesnt help Ive watched like 8 of those videos youre talking about haha but really they are so close its sad/crazy

Last edited:
Will the 10 be a double right shoe ????? Oh the anticipation lol 

Had to make sure so that no ragrets. :lol:

I dig them. His work has gotten better. Did you see his nicekicks customs?

Didnt see it. Where can I see it?

Cream 4.0 sample? Or 3.5/3.1 or whatever they say? Would cop just because I missed out on the 1.0s and not willing to pay resale

White continental sole with creme colored lettering on heelcup instead of gold

Not sure if custom or samples but very nice especially for beaters.

Thanks!

I initially passed on them for one, they were flying as they were one of the popular CWs to come out when uncaged was still new. Then didn't want to pay over retail.

Glad I was patient (actually just felt the need to save $50 on any boost and this was the only thing I wanted  :lol: ) since they were copped for below retail. To follow up on yesterday's discussion, these were a 'steal'

Uncaged is my favorite fit outta all boost products out right now but gonna sit the next CWs out. Really liked the brown ones coming out but already got the uncaged trace cargo and don't wanna double up on CWs like that.

Had to transform my uncaged triple white into gym beaters when I noticed that 3M uncaged are pretty much exactly the same. oops.

Yeah, I hear ya. I got lucky and copped the olives on release day from ftl. I feel like I can never cop anything on hyped releases from footsites so was def a great feeling to cop at retail.

Anyways great pickup for under retail. Enjoy!

Looking for UB runners (no uncaged) in a size 10. What are my options for retail price? Would love to get the triple black

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom