ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Struck out on Adidas but was lucky enough to get these in-store 
glasses.gif
1st shoe I've bought in years that wasn't online

Damn, L on KarmaLoop. Though they were relatively low key too. Couldn't find the shoe until 10:06 AM and it was sold out by then. 

Still surprised these are moving that fast to be honest.
Resale on the black pair really wasn't that much over retail idk what hypebeast are thinking.

And i doubt that many people "love" these like some of us do

Resale on the black pair really wasn't that much over retail idk what hypebeast are thinking.

yeah, why go through the hassle to make $20-30 after fees? doesn't make sense

yeah, why go through the hassle to make $20-30 after fees? doesn't make sense

I bought the blacks in a 10.5 and an 11 due to being unsure on sizing. Kept the 11 and sold the 10.5 on GOAT....i made $8 after all the fees.

I wasn't looking to make money just get rid of them really but that shows that its def not worth the trouble :lol:

I bought the blacks in a 10.5 and an 11 due to being unsure on sizing. Kept the 11 and sold the 10.5 on GOAT....i made $8 after all the fees.

I wasn't looking to make money just get rid of them really but that shows that its def not worth the trouble
laugh.gif
lmao... $8 can score you some chic-fila so I guess it's not too bad :D

They've been constantly marking up hyped releases.
Don't even bother w/their website now.

Weird.. my bro was trying to cop a pair and was stuck in captcha loop. I decided to give it a try and got a pair carted as guest and logged in after it was in my cart. Inconsistent a** ADC website lol

Been just checking out as Guest now on ADC.
And Paypal payment seems to make checkout smoother.

Congrats to those that copped and wear. Probably their best version of the model with the pk and boost. Gotta venture out of UB and NMD every once in a while.
Surprised nobody had leftover Yzy zebra feels and copped those stripped eqts. Wild.

Back
Top Bottom