ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the Tactile Blue look way better than the Aqua imo and a much more masculine colour that looks clean.
I really like the Tactile Blue and it's odd that it doesn't seem to have much of a following. Maybe because it's a W model?

I wonder if it'll be like an Ash Purple 1.0, where people realize the duality of the CW and want it when it's not around. I still kick myself for not buying a pair of them when they were on severe discount on the euro sites.

As for masculinity, about a 1/4 of my collection are fruity and girly CW's.
happy.gif

How did they feel on foot? 

I just did a food run earlier today and decided to throw my pair own.  They feel slightly better than the NMD.

I think that all the boost shoes that don't have an insole will feel slightly less comfortable than an UB.

My day one pure boost have an insole and they are just as comfortable as my UB.

I put an ortholite insole from another adidas shoes into my NMDs and it made such a big difference also.
I feel that NMD has a much more planted feel, though. Laterally more stable.  Probably the lower ride height and plugs.

anyone ordered from FNL on the 25th? does your order have any updates on UPS? mine still says shipping label created.

I need sizing info on TB UB 3.0..

Will they fit good if i go .5 down? Need to cop another pair. Haven't get them on hands yet from the 1st pair.

I need sizing info on TB UB 3.0..

Will they fit good if i go .5 down? Need to cop another pair. Haven't get them on hands yet from the 1st pair.

.5 down from TTS for a snug fit. TTS for little more room in the toe box. Depends on your preference. I personally go TTS

Back
Top Bottom