ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Same size 9.5 
laugh.gif
Might do it ;, but it'll take long cause I'm not planning in sending anything soon D:  

Drives Boxster, insists no homo... yeah checks out

lmfao Potsnu makes it too easy
Oh Chris, trust me I've heard it all. I seen your type plenty and I know all too well where your comments are coming from 
wink.gif

A straight man can't possibly want to drive a Boxster *rolls eyes*

Last edited:

To be specific, Boxsters were built in Osnabrück, Germany between 2012-August 2016 alongside VW Golf Cabriolets. After August 2016, they were moved to Zuffenhausen with the big brother 911 assembly line. Before 2012, they were built in Finland by Valmet.

I'm only bringing this up because P-Car owners are fun to tease :smile:
You're not teasing, you're just a hater. I deal with your type every now and then, it comes with the terrirtory.

All 2013+ Boxsters started production in Stuttguart, Zuffenahusen. Eventually due to production constraints they started building all Caymas in Osnabruck and very few Boxsters there as well. Usually the Boxsters that opt for Z options (Porsche Exclusive) gets built there.

You can see the press release below.

http://press.porsche.com/news/release.php?id=731
Unless your car was made after august, your car was made in finland. But yes 911 people have enjoyed products from the Zuffenhausen factory for many decades.
No offense but it's kinda annoying hearing from both of you tell me where my car was made. I mean really, where are you guys getting this information from? A quick Wikipedia would have told otherwise.

I hope this picture ends this silly discussion.

Last edited:
its weird, i can wear Nike TF pants and top, same color, and not feel weird. But i cant do track suits matching. Too Sopranos for me.

Got my LTD leather grey in today. Wasn't sure about sizing, but reading the thread I went .5 down from my UB 1.0/2.0 sizing and the ankle seems a little tight on these. Would they stretch out a bit after some breaking in?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom